What's new

Jack Herer # 3 Sensi Seeds

theherbalizor

Veteran
Hey folks,

Well I got this cut from a fellow IC member, and he grew it to perfection with a crystal content to rival the white.

So I had to give it a whirl.

He she is after a month veg, 11 lt pot and on Canna Coco feed etc.

Day 25 - She is a big gal

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice herbalizor i love jack herer heres some dry shots of my Jack Herer(hope u dont mind me posting a few pics) had the same cutting since 95 best weed ive ever smoked...

Solidopc

Nice one man, i saw this one grown from seed. Hoping to get my hands on it soon too, once it makes it's way back to the guy the seeds were from.

Jacks allways a favourite of mine, just love the aroma and flavour. She's looking veyr nice there aswell. Interesting as i grow in coco using the same nutes as you, so perhaps a preview of what's to come.

Dr.Bacterio

NIce Jack my friend.
One of the best "quality" strains imo, stone and flavour are unique. Still remember the first time I smoked it, that was 12 years ago...
Keep updating with pics.

C

cheesey

looking good . still waiting for mr hazeseeker to come back here on ic mag and sort the clone fairy out some clones . i realy wish i didnt give the jack herer seeds away now and did them myself lol o well they were next on my list to do but he hasnt been on line for a good 4 weeks . . but he did a great grow show with them 10/10 hazeseeker .so meny mates are waiting for this cut aswell after trying it . there in LOVE .

Solidopc

Yea man, more like obsessed. JH been my fav for ages, done so many hybrids i forget, but never the real thing cos of the expense. We ought to chip in and get some nl#5/haze seeds too. Allways loved that one aswell. A cutting of that and jh#3 would go down a storm, lol.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Cheers guys.

Dunno what up with the seeker. I think he went off radar when his ffa was cured. Coincidence? Who knows, but I hope your well bro.....

Fellas I have this backed up, so no worries there.

I also picked up a 13 year old NL5/Haze cut. So I need to test as came from non Internet source, but should be good.

I know OJD has 3 packs of NL5 Haze to run through that I sold him. Have to find out whats happening with them. But I love your idea on going equals on seed packs. Great idea.

Solidopc

I'm sure that nl#5/haze cut must be good, who would keep it 13years otherwise. And i'm definatly up for grabbing some nice seeds on a chip in. NL#5/Haze is my top choice, as jh will come hopefully soon. Also fancy mango haze, g13/hp and orignal blueberry. Perhaps even some soma or thseeds stuff.

indifferent

Veteran
If its the NL5Haze from OT1's circle of growers then it's killer, proper spicy Haze taste but great yield of long, slender colas. Never grown it but seen plenty of it.

T

theJointedOne

very nice, we run this pheno outside. Gives up to 7 elbows each so far

is the jack herer available now from sensi still the same..? I think I smoked it for the first time in 97? I remember it distinctly as being the first time I saw weed with stacked calyxs .. I guess that would be the haze? Man it smelled totally different than anything i've really had.. It didn't have the same bud structure tho as I'm seeing here.. does that make sense?

Solidopc

You talking about that bubbbly stacked, piled up, lime green calyxs thing? All jh crosses ive grown have had this, the jack herer x black domina was the most outstanding. Never done the real thing, but i'd imagine it will do the same. And i am pretty sure jh is still the same as it was, or might have been stablished forther, but surely only for the good. Aslong as they keep that flavour, yield and resin production i'm happy.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers guys.

Dunno what up with the seeker. I think he went off radar when his ffa was cured. Coincidence? Who knows, but I hope your well bro.....

Fellas I have this backed up, so no worries there.

I also picked up a 13 year old NL5/Haze cut. So I need to test as came from non Internet source, but should be good.

I know OJD has 3 packs of NL5 Haze to run through that I sold him. Have to find out whats happening with them. But I love your idea on going equals on seed packs. Great idea.

i know 1 guy whos gona buzz when he hears you got a 15yearold NL5xHaze.......

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
wow she is a purrrty gurl.. I have puffed her twice both in hybrid crosses though.. I would love to puff the real deal.. bbl peace.

sack

D

danny karey

Another herbie thread.....Right on!!!

Im sure you'll do it justice for sure, you got mad skillz bro!!!!

Danny

C

cheesey

i know 1 guy whos gona buzz when he hears you got a 15yearold NL5xHaze.......

and i think i know who you meen lol some1 who hasnt been on line for a month or so ? hopefully its just becasue his tinternet is down ,
ive wrote him a letter will post it on monday to get him to call me to see if things are all ok .

Latest posts

Latest posts