What's new

Feminized C99 (S1)

Gdawg61

Hello all. First let me start by saying that C99 is one of the top 5 indoor sativa strains out there. There are more potent, more tasty, faster flowering strains out there. No doubt, but C99 has a lot of ALL these qualities. Plus if you get a true pineapple pheno F1, you have a beauty. I had a great C99 pineapple momma. It was reversed using Silver Tri-something. I made about 200 beans. I have been working with feminized crosses for 3 years. Many of my beans were grown and enjoyed by many. Personally I have never had one complaint. I am slowly evaluating them.

I have also grown out 2 packs of CSC f2's and 1 pack of BG f2, looking for a comparable mm for crossing with my F1. Some folks may disput this and I am in no way critizing a particular strain, but ALL the f2's were lacking in taste and potency. I found a great pineapple pheno, but it really wasn't potent enough. I sampled over 14 C99 f2's. Even the taste had a "hay" like after taste that was constant across all F2's. They were lacking the killer punch. If you have never sampled a great F1, you would be totally satisfied with the F2. I held on to the F2 anyway for some breeding experiments.

Due to total stupidity and just being too stoned, I mixed up a Durban mom with the C99 F1. They looked similar in veg. I thought I trashed the durban, but actually lost the C99 F1. I was super pissed off plus I had already vegged out 4 for a grow. The durban was ok, but that's it. I figured it was time to try the S1's and started 8 beans. They were vegged under HPS and got lanky, but the grow was only to look for a mom. I removed one and added it to another grow box to help fill in. So I had 8 C99 S1's to evaluate. I only select for taste and potency. Yield doesn't matter to me as I SCROG.

I only cloned the seven, and also grew 1 f2. They turned out great 3 of 7 had the strong pineapple taste. I would rate the strongest in the bunch maybe an 8. It was stronger than the F2. I would call 1-2 keepers. However I did have bananas on 2 of the 7. Just a few late in flowering. I may have caused it with an irregular light cycle. I am just stating 2 were latent hermies and did not affect yield. There were NO SEEDS in the buds.

The surprise was the one that was removed and grown in another box. I am not selling beans first off, so I have no reason to lie or even embellish. This is the strongest most potent pineapple pheno of them all:woohoo:. Honestly I would say it's no different than the F1. I swear on my Daddy's grave this is the truth. I am so excited to get this pheno. As luck would have it , it was the only one I didn't clone. It's in re-veg and just started to revert 14 days after harvest. There were no bananas on her either, even in re-veg. I only had 3 -4 small buds so there aren't any pics. She will be added to my next grow and I hope she's ready to flower by 3/1. Here's my initial report:

Taste: Pineapple all the way, fruity and sweet. 8.5
Potency: It's easily a solid 8.5. 3 -4 hits and you put it down.
Yield: Unknown
Finishing Time: 50-55 days

I have given a sample bud to a well respected IC member just to make sure I'm not crazy. We both smoke the same swt#3, so his comparisons should be accurate compared to mine. Maybe I'm biased, but this stuff is incredible, at least for me. He will post his smoke report soon. Here are some pics :joint:

Peace

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
sounds to me like you have found the girl youve been searching for. those budshots look awesome. i think to give away seeds you gotta ask someome important first. you can pm gypsy nirvana.

good luck

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
yep, doesnt get much better than C99! great flavour great smell great high great potency great fast finishing time, can't ask for much more than that

jaypee89

"Little furry balls of goodness."
Tasty looking bud you got there brud :yummy:

Giving away some of those seeds? shoot im down. pm me if for real :joint:

G

Gdawg61 said:
Hello all. First let me start by saying that C99 is one of the top 5 indoor sativa strains out there. There are more potent, more tasty, faster flowering strains out there. [/img][/url]

i have just germ'd some of wallys c99, as well as some strawberry diesel,ibl, and a couple of other's...

u say that there are more potent sativa's out there... like which ones??... i do not care about yield/flowering time, etc/etc... all i am looking for is
''POTENT''... what seeds u suggest , that are available..
thanks

G

Hello all. First let me start by saying that C99 is one of the top 5 indoor sativa strains out there. There are more potent, more tasty, faster flowering strains out there.

hey friend :wave: ... i'm with you on c99 ... it is the shit for sure

curious as to what fits that desciption of yours about other strains? what is faster, more potent, more tasty, with an "up" type of high? please LMK so i can grow it!

skeptics need to have real deal c99 genetics & make sure she is grown out correctly and taken at about 45 days of 12/12 ... do that and ...

peace as always :yummy:

nexus

Gdawg61

My point was you could find a more potent sativa. I had a Durban x SK#1 that was almost too strong, but it was a small yielder and took 65 days. My A11 was finished in 47 day, but I liked the C99 potency better. I prefer the Bogbubble taste over C99, it's really a toss up, but Cindy is stronger. She just rates an 8 across the board in all aspects. Plus there's personal preference. I lean towards the fruity, hashy tasting strains, others may like different tastes. I plan on selecting from 30 females, so 2 more seed grows in the future. I'm really happy with my mom, but I gotta make sure there's not a better one. 2-3 out of 8 were keepers compared to my F2. Also the true pineapple pheno will go through a "spice" stage after the chop and before the cure. The pineapple taste and smell get super strong in the jar and during the last 3 weeks.

My girl is re-veggin' nice and will be flowered around 3/1 along with any clones I can get off her in the next few days. Next will be a complete clone grow to the max!

Peace

dwtc

c99 is a very nice plant indeed, loved every hit, and deff growin it again :wave:

GNO3 COLLECTION C99 F2

i only popped 2 beans to fill in a grow, and i wish i had done more. 1 was male and 1 was female, kept the female just incase the other 8 beans don't do as good.

stay safe,,,,,,,,dwtc

p.s. i think REZ is coming out with c99 and some a11 this year.

Last edited:
G

I know of more potant sativas than c99, but would grow her again anytime. Its a keeper strain. I was let down a bit due to the hype, but learned to like it for what it was not what it was represented as..

i just like the chunky light green outdoor low fert sensi buds
not to mention i would grow c99 anytime just for her beauty in veg and preflower.

G

cool..someday i will have to try and make my own fem beans. Great Job!

Stibl

Im growing some fem. GN c99 and ive been reading about the diffrent phenos especially the pineapple one but i just cant figure out which pheno are mine. I have 3 of them in flower and they all smell the same (the only difrence is their height and maturity) but the smell isnt like gapefruit or pineapple, all 3 of them smell exactly like homegrown white grapes (and i have white grapes in my backyard so i know how it smells).
So which pheno would that be? the ordinary one?

Here are some pics if that helps (this is only my second grow, first indoor so its not perfect yet):

Last edited:
G

those 3 are probably the same pheno cant really tell untill you cure tho.

make sure you Do cure some of each if you want to know

Latest posts

Latest posts