What's new

Mrs Medjool has passed away.

medjool

She died on 20 November 2007 of colon cancer.

For all of you who knew her, I am sure you will miss her--perhaps not as much as I will, I am her husband. I will continue her work with gardening, and I will remain on this forum and hope to speak to all whom she made friends with. You were her favorite people in the world.

Medjool

guineapig

Veteran
hey medjool, my condolences go out to you in this your time of bereavement......i too agree that the people here are my favorite people in the world, and have cheered me up when i felt down.....

glad you will still be here online with us.....:smoke:oOoOoo0oooo

May God (or Higher Power or whatever force you believe in) bless you and comfort you....I sincerely hope your beloved was helped by our favorite herb and that it eased her pain. Take good care and know that I send my deepest sympathies, as I'm sure all here do. :badday:

C

charlie garcia

My condolences MJ,
your family is in our thoughts
She spreaded love around
Best wishes for New Year

Abby Normal

Mr. medjool,
My sincere condolences on your earthly loss, her spirit will live on in the gardening work you continue and in the memories of her friends. I shall raise my glass (pipe) and have a smoke in her honor... Do not grieve her passing, instead celebrate the time that you had together!

Abby :wave:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so nice to have you here mr medjool! we all loved and respected your wife and will never forget her. looking much forward to have you here! thanks for being here!

peace and happy new year, esben

May the new year bring you comfort and solace in her impact and love.
As a father of an autistic son as well, I understand the challenges, and I wish you both continued success in cannabis.

RIP Mrs. Medjool :joint:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
A very sad loss to the MMJ community
and a big loss to IC mag, medjool was of great help here and at OG before
she'll be sadly missed

Condolences to you Mr Medjool and your family from all the staff here at IC mag

OP

medjool

She is, hopefully in a better place now. The favorite herb of this community did a lot to ease her suffering. Thank you all for your expressions of how highly you valued her. She was an ardent exchanger of seeds. I will try to maintain that.

Medjool

G

I have many friends that had nothing but respect for your wife.Unfortunately we only chatted once and just briefly.Her positive impact on this site lives on in the hearts of people here forever.Jah Bless and of theres anything you ever need plz don't hesitate to ask..BL

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
My condolences for you Mr Medjool! I hope you find strengths to carry on with your son. Your wife was most positive humanbeing I have "met" on internet and I have/had huge respect for everything she did!

Maybe she told you about funny finnish Herbalistic who grows Neville´s Haze bushes!

She used to say that I made her always laugh and like her husband always told him: it´s good to laugh :biglaugh:

Just PM me if you think I can help you guys out in some way!

I wish you stay with us here and found peace & harmony for yourself & family, it´s been rough year for you guys, but light is coming!

Your wife was such an wonderfull character, she always made me smile with her messages!!!

Im glad that Alibi erb did relieve her pain, she will truely be in our thoughts as U can see!!

Year has changed, it was better for some of us than others who had to struggle with great pain. Losing close companion is hell to go throught and is not easy to "survive" in any means! I hope you can find some relieve with us, we will never forgive Medjool!

Stay strong!!!

All the best for you & your family!!!

-Herbalistic-

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Medjool, you are truely a privledged man, yer wife was a monumental inspiriation to countless people around the world.
any help myslef or the members of my seed co can do to help you, please do not hesitate, we are at yer disposal for what we can afford.

utmost respect to you, for picking up where yer wife was forced to leave off. you have the respect and support of our entire community, as did she. do not forget that.

Peace, bub.

dc105

ICMag Donor
I'm sure she is in a very peaceful place where she has no pain, but a smile!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my condolences medjool, I didn't know the Mrs at all but you and she are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your pains pass quickly brother.

peace
S4L

G

grapepunched

death is a part of life.

remember, from the day we are born we are living or dying, whichever you choose to believe.

i believe sir, that your wife was LIVING EVERY SINGLE DAY and that she knows how much you love her. she'll be waiting on you. i hope you can move through the pain of loss and celebrate HER LIFE with your LIVING.

tears gathered in my eyes as i typed this, RIP Medjool.

-gp