What's new

What's your favorite Seedbank?

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_3947.jpeg

Ordered directly from "Flyin' Lion Research"

He's known for breeding "Hash Cultivars", that Blanka and Tajin are next in queue.

Ordered Tajin, Blanka and Lava Fruit he sent me 2 packs as freebies. Awesome value.

Thanks Sean.

Prs2xs

The one place I'm sure many know about - crap king seeds. I think it goes without saying, if anyone unironically suggests them to you it should be safe to disregard most or all of their advice.

And the other was BC bud depot. I almost never got my order, I had to pester them almost three weeks later after not receiving anything in the mail box. They finally shipped it, the following week.

The seeds I got from bcbd weren't the best; they were expensive, and they lied about what the plant smelled like in flower. They didn't give me any freebies either, they sent me a paper with a code for free seeds on my next order.

I ordered from these two places because they were located on BC Canada, and I thought that perhaps they might've carried seeds/strains of weed that were grown by those legendary BC farmers back in the day. Apparently not. My ignorance cost me a few hundred.

Upon further research into these shit companies, they are apparently all owned by the same conglomerate located in Vancouver. I will never purchase another seed that has any name association with Vancouver or BC ever again. Buyer beware.
Don't put all the seed companies in BC in one basket! Another stand-up company is Lucky 13 seeds- very honest, generous and although some of his products are hybrids of other peoples work, he is very open about what he has done, and he has worked and stabilized these crosses to close to IBL status. I really like this guy (prof)

Mars_Barz

Thank you for sharing homie.

Do you order from any American seedbanks or is shipping too crazy?
There is one breeder in the States that I plan to purchase from in the near future. Shipping is somewhat reasonable, only $55CAD. But this guy has some KNOCKOUT looking strains!!

There is another seedbank whose shipping prices are out to friggin' lunch - $110CAD for shipping. They charge this much so as to 'guarantee' your order gets delivered to you. Those border hounds can be a real bitch sometimes.

I'm somewhat skeptical to place an order thru the States, because apparently importing seeds into Canada is illegal. And I've read stories of people's orders being held up at the border by the CBSA wherein they get sent a letter letting them know that their package has been seized.

MEGA956

Veteran
There is one breeder in the States that I plan to purchase from in the near future. Shipping is somewhat reasonable, only $55CAD. But this guy has some KNOCKOUT looking strains!!

There is another seedbank whose shipping prices are out to friggin' lunch - $110CAD for shipping. They charge this much so as to 'guarantee' your order gets delivered to you. Those border hounds can be a real bitch sometimes.

I'm somewhat skeptical to place an order thru the States, because apparently importing seeds into Canada is illegal. And I've read stories of people's orders being held up at the border by the CBSA wherein they get sent a letter letting them know that their package has been seized.

Supreme Seedbank is here in US, they do international shipping.

Great selection there.