What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Cerebralfluid

Times are good, progress is a slow process.

I thought I would share as I have never seen a reveg in this manner. The adaptability and plasticity of this pheno is beyond my comprehension.

Once I have a clear cut I will start making clones of it so I can work on a clean slate.

View attachment 19009770 View attachment 19009771 View attachment 19009772 View attachment 19009773 View attachment 19009774

This thing is absolutely resistant to what ever I threw at it.
Is that a natural reveg? I.e. you didn't have to put it under a 24 hr light cycle, etc. to reveg?

BC LONE WOLF

Is that a natural reveg? I.e. you didn't have to put it under a 24 hr light cycle, etc. to reveg?

100% natural photoperiod/reveg. It’s been getting pounded outdoors since April 1st. I’m impressed by the resistance and the morphing of the pheno.

It reveg and started flowering when natural photoperiod was 12/12, now it’s getting to 16 hours of light so it setting up to properly veg.

I been waiting for a branch to form properly so I can take cuttings.

There is a whole ecosystem living inside the remains of the flowers, spiders, bugs, but the plant is beyond alive and healthy. Just based on that I am making the selection.

Cerebralfluid

100% natural photoperiod/reveg. It’s been getting pounded outdoors since April 1st. I’m impressed by the resistance and the morphing of the pheno.

It reveg and started flowering when natural photoperiod was 12/12, now it’s getting to 16 hours of light so it setting up to properly veg.

I been waiting for a branch to form properly so I can take cuttings.

There is a whole ecosystem living inside the remains of the flowers, spiders, bugs, but the plant is beyond alive and healthy. Just based on that I am making the selection.
That's awesome, i wish you luck with your work with this plant

NLbred

Just letting everybody know your pics look awesome and keep up the great juju..AND with R.U.S.T a grower can learn so much info from all the knowledgeable growers, it helps me in seed purchases and growing.. beauties like this Thai/A5..peace out
NL

Attachments

• 20220609_230915.jpg
    20220609_230915.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 20220609_230941.jpg
    20220609_230941.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42

NLbred

Hey fellow ganga gangsters/gangsterettes.. this is my Widow Grail I just harvested at 88 days,, she is a really beautiful plant with smells of Neville haze that I just cut down, very similar plants.. she is being cured as I type.. hope everyone has a great weekend.. smoke report later but a little bud I tried last night was really a treat with no cure, can't wait.
NL

Attachments

• widow grail 1.jpg
    widow grail 1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Widow Grail 2024.jpg
    Widow Grail 2024.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17