What's new

Post Your ACE X's !!!

MrHamilton

Veteran
ZamKC x BBHP
IMG_2520.jpeg
IMG_2522.jpeg

Shua1991

I didn't want to post this at first without k owing if it would successfully germinate, about 6 of these in 200 seeds.
20240522_164216~2.jpg

The Golden Tiger line I used to breed with was high in twins, I had 2 twins in 3 packs, which gave me over 100% germination if that's possible(more plants than seeds).

I've noticed in the f1 gen the twins were more dimorphic, while this time around that effect was doubled on a few, as these appear like chimeras, one large and one dwarf-like, the little ones just there to show support.

20240607_152534.jpg

xtsho

I crossed an OTH with a Tikal a few years back. I popped a couple seeds some time ago and got one female. It was basically a 12/12 from seed grow and it didn't go all that well but I ended up with a small plant. I pollinated it with some RSC Kerala. I ended up with about 7 grams of smoke and probably a few dozen seeds. Now I have another cross to go with all the others I've never gotten around to growing.

It's not bad smoke. It doesn't punch you in the face but creeps up on you. It seems to be closer to Tikal than OTH. The flowering time was around 12 weeks. It will be interesting to see how the cross with Kerala does when I get a chance to grow it. The indoor is shutdown for the summer due to heat issues in the flower tent. Just some outdoor plants for the next couple of months. It's nice to take a break though and not have the tents running.

othtikal1.jpg

othtikal2.jpg