What's new

PANAMA A5 HAZE 12/12 GROW

Hmong

Veteran
everything goes well up to 3 to 4 weeks and then it starts to act up?

you just need to gain experience, by doing it over and over and over, and many more overs.
I still "mess up" a run here and there, but honestly that's just ego because the plants don't look as nice anymore.

I fertilized my last grow in this phase and it only got worse.
pH: 6.2
Tap water: EC 0.4

that's too little, just for the size alone I can tell

the soil is giving out now, the yellow is a starting nitrogen deficiency, but don't worry let them just eat the lower leafs. Now start feeding at constant EC of 1,2 at about 2-3-4 NPK ratio.
also pure tap water often messes with the soil availability, even when pHd
the small pot sizes usually need the same food EC as the soil EC, throughout.

they look a bit drought/over water cycled too, this you will just learn to avoid over time.
experimenting with pot sizes, watering techniques, blabla etc.

also adding exact flowering days to your posts, would really help the whole remote diagnosis thing...

early starving, but overall still looking great

whats your fertilizer gonna be?

Cheech87

@Hmong
Okay then I will fertilize very lightly
I usually use advanced nutrients grand master shedule with indicas and hybrids and have never had any problems except with these varieties.
but I also never fertilize fully with shema.
But I wanted to try something different here
Like greenhouse feeding longflowering
Or
Greenhouse bio feeding
But with organic I can't water it, I have to work it into the soil

Npk is not 2-3-4 for both

I don't know the exact start because of the 12/12 scheme but I think she is now 21 days into flowering.

Thank you for your view and advice 🤗👌👍

Attachments

• 1kg-longF_f_T.jpg
    1kg-longF_f_T.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 5
  • greenhouse-booster.jpg
    greenhouse-booster.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240526_122254_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_122254_Gallery.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 8
  • 1kg-BioEnhancer_front_T.jpg
    1kg-BioEnhancer_front_T.jpg
    794.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
Npk is not 2-3-4 for both

doesn't have to be exactly that, I was just giving you a ratio of roughly 2:3:4
that's what the NPK numbers mean

But with organic I can't water it, I have to work it into the soil

have you looked at it already? whats the consistency like?

if you have to work it in, then just work some of it in.
called topdressing, if you need tutorials, just google that shit homie

stop worrying and use what you have
it's never going to be perfect anyway, remove yourself from doubt

I don't know the exact start because of the 12/12 scheme but I think she is now 21 days into flowering.

ah sorry, my bad !

indeed you were 12/12 from seed, I forgot
personally I never do just 12/12 so I always know the exact days

I would recommend reducing to 11/13 for flowering anyway, works better, better finish, less whisp.

Cheech87

No, I know how I have to work it in. I just thought that if I do too much here I'll totally mess up, which is actually more difficult with organic, but like you said i just have to do it instead of thinking too much. 😅
Will do it tomorrow 😬
The fertilizer looks like sand all well ground
20240526_125554.jpg
20240526_130109.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
you could even water that as a slush, it's quite well ground
when you pH your amount of tap water, you can add just teaspoons of that different stuff and stir

for working it in, just follow the instructions
but consider that it's very strong stuff, like that 0-30-27 bloom
so whatever dose it says on the bag, reduce by at least half

from experience, these kind of blends are very potent
use a teaspoon per gallon approach.

as I said before, you wanna keep feeding even throughout.
It's gonna be at least 10 more weeks of flowering, so everything you work into the soil has to be sufficient, but also be gone by the end. chose whisely!

slight topdressing and a bit of slushing should get you there, with your pot size
again teaspoons, not those scoops!

I just have a suspicion, since it's Greenhouse...

Cheech87

Ok I will weigh everything exactly on the scales and work it into the soil. I have to add the black powder to the water and water it once every 2 weeks.

Cheech87

Screenshot_20240526_134239_Drive.jpg Screenshot_20240526_134354_Drive.jpg

Everything was well explained and I found that there were decent things in the mix, I have no experience with organic ingredients but it was appealing to me.
Maybe a bit expensive but I got it as a gift.
Mixing it yourself is certainly much cheaper.
I would love to make my own soil with such organic ingredients, I find it all very interesting.
But unfortunately no space for storage and good composting of the soil before use.

Last edited:

Cheech87

Sorry, I wanted to say that when I have mixed my soil it has to infuse for 2 to 3 weeks because it gets warm as the organic nutrients start to work.
If I have understood this correctly
Yes, I live in an apartment with a wife who is very particular about cleanliness.😅 I am rather chaotic if it was up to me everything would be full of plants I have to keep myself small because of the children and keep everything hidden I have a room in the cellar where I can do what I want but there is no more space otherwise I would buy a bigger tent and make the soil myself at least i would try it.

Cheech87

20240527_070135.jpg 20240527_070308.jpg

Ok, I've done it now.
Everything nicely worked in
I have carefully taken only half 1.5 g per liter of soil, which should be enough for 8 weeks as it says on the package

I also poured the Bio enhancer 0.5 g per 1 liter of water
So now I'm just a spectator and can only watch what happens and water 😅
I'm curious to see if it works or if I've messed it up. 🫣

Cheech87

I seem to be doubly lucky with the smell this time because my Neville's Haze shows the first small trichomes with a church incense smell ☺️☺️ and the Panama also smells of incense, but differently. I just hope that she'll be better in a few days; the bio-fertilizer needs a bit of time to work. I'll take a few more photos of them tomorrow.

Cheech87

Here is my neville's Haze doesn't look so good anymore let's see what happens the next days.
From the smell it is exactly what I wanted until now
In the end of the month a few plants (Liberty Haze, blue Cheese) will be cut then I have more space in the tent

20240531_062903.jpg 20240531_062908.jpg 20240531_062913.jpg 20240531_062917.jpg 20240531_062925.jpg

Cheech87

Panama a5 Haze has got a few more yellow leaves. It takes a while for the organic fertilizer to take effect.
But has very nice colas from the smell also very promising after incense with leather, lemons not as sweet as the neville's Haze but very tasty.
I must not fuck it up.😅

20240531_062944.jpg 20240531_062939.jpg 20240531_062932.jpg 20240531_062929.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts