orient express

Sensistar42

China pheno finishing up at 8 weeks on June 5th

Attachments

• 7ECCBA5B-37B2-477D-93B0-51DE31582A5E.jpeg
    7ECCBA5B-37B2-477D-93B0-51DE31582A5E.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 35

-OSAKA CASIO-

Greetings My Orient express IS now lil over 2 weeks of 12/12. Plants are solid ACE quality, every one of Them( I only got 3 plants ATM) throws Nice white pistils. I have Been growing last ~10 years only ACE strains, mostly feminised versions Really liked The effects and tase of Guatemalan sativa, I think it's discontinued. Before that I was really in of Mike's & jasmins Work in mandala seeds, they got some good ones.
In past I used to have 1 big and one smaller Room with 20+ bushes. ATM My plants are in small dressing Room , think it's about. 150 x 120 and 3m in heihght. I got Wilma XL 4 system modified to Match My DTW growing style, alltough I haven't yet setted My pump and drippers, cause im not in worklife , so I have plenty of Time to handwater them(I Water 3-4 Times a day, plants are in straight Coco 9l airpots, just base nutes Canna A & B , maybe some PK booster later on. I got big Isomax 8" silencer fan and 1000W Gavita HPS which IS dimmed to 750W. Plants are aprox. 1,5m in Height and tad less on width.

Here's one OE :

Attachments

• IMG20240609025154.jpg
    IMG20240609025154.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG20240609024946.jpg
    IMG20240609024946.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 19

Asentrouw

How long is the flowertime of the Vietnam Black pheno of Orient Express?

This will go for 67 days, or this pheno needs more time?

Sensistar42

Enjoying the orient, it’s so nice having a short flowering hybrid that gets my mind up and going and doing things. Not like a haze, but like a haze in the terms of making me wanna get my work done or just there mentally.

Now I just need to find the shorter flowing, heavy producing female. Because mine is very China doninate. I don’t mind that, it’s more that I need it to make a bunch for general overall everyday use.

Though I wonder how much more energetic or up the Vietnam leaning pheno is.

I’ve never been able to experience it before by itself.

Asentrouw

Hi @-OSAKA CASIO- all the strains you mention work perfectly under 12/12 photoperiod :yes:

@Asentrouw Are you growing the regular or feminized version?
Not sure if you posted the pic or if it's private, but cannot see it.

Hi Dubi, I didn't make picture of it. Nothing much to see yet as it just started flowering.

I'm running a fem seed.

The China Yunnan is advertized as a indica, robust and compact plant. My Orient Express stretched a real lot and has quite NLD leaves, the buds seem to develop quite far apart from each other. Looks quite sativa to me, so I figured it to be a Vietnam Black leaning pheno.

Just wondering if it has longer flowertime and if so approx how much?