What's new

Oaxaca A5 Haze feminized

el mani

Veteran
full

full

Rgd

Veteran
The shorter sized and shorter flowering ones are mainly lime-lemony, and in my experience, have brighter, more stimulating effects. The longer flowering ones (my favorite, which seems like the one you're posting) are taller, longer flowering, and besides the loud lemon, also have very refined musky incense. These deliver a stronger, more introspective effect.
oax

getting there..I want energy as always

one smells lemon..

the other some sort of perfume..

and there is a shorter one down in there somewhere..

IMG_6997.JPG

power puff

here lemon smells with A5 haze in the background for sure.

I'm loving this strain... easy growing.
If the high is as great as the smell and ease of grow this one will stay for some time in my garden.

early_bird

Veteran
Flowering Day 25
Oaxaca A5 (left back)
Thai Chi (complete right side)
Juanita La Lagrimosa (left in the front, smallest)

All topped and trained, because i don´t have strong light in this cabinet.
Oaxaca A5 Haze and Thai Chi fitting well together, same stretch. Oaxaca A5 shows quite some internodial lenght. Thai Chi shows a bit more vigour und took more space.

2024-05-26-08-0001.jpg

Spankee

@lohnjennon Thanks dude ! So it's really WA-HA-KA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I wasn't even close ! But I thought it was hilarious that there's actually a video which teaches you that. Many people -ok stoners !- must've wondered as well. That's good news for me: I'm not crazy :ROFLMAO: !
That’s really funny I thought it was like oh ox aka . Turns out my sons baby mama from there and she laughed when I pronounced it

Latest posts

Latest posts