What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
"those people who would carry a long rifle in public are weirdos, like why are you carrying a gun like that in public/are you expecting zee russians to come storming their local starbucks?!"- They have Kyle Rittenhouse Syndrome.
hold me jellyfish, touch my salty skin with your many arms of desire!
and to keep us safe ,dual wield saws (m249b) in all your other arms
there is no stopping us

/hahah my man, j'fish! hang out brother

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
now why do you want to tote all this iron in the first place? cant pay your gambling debts @Bababooey
you can carry a knife on your hip or in your pocket as long as its the right size and not a flick knife
but why would i want a spring loaded knife, just get a food flipper and practice with it
the law might be different if you have a felony thoe
those people who would carry a long rifle in public are weirdos, like why are you carrying a gun like that in public
/are you expecting zee russians to come storming their local starbucks?!

@shithawk420
that is ok i guess, so it shoots like paintballs filled with pepper spray
whats next are you are going to be toting a sling shot in your back pocket !
Ive been in too many fights and too many head injuries. I cant afford to fight fair anymore. not that i cant kick 90% of the populations ass. a sling shot could totally rock someones day. And the right pepperballs would suck too. It could save somes life. If i could carry a real gun i would but i cant.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah a pepper ball fired froma gun like that could hurt, plus then you have the gas to contend with
plus i dont know how fast that thing can shoot but i bet it has almost no recoil, so im putting three? maybe four shots in, just for fun :3

buzzmobile

Veteran
how do i get that shirt?! and why does that face seem familiar to me
Etsy has you covered and I found one for you with built in muscles. You will look like a Big Bull Gator and them gator gurls will swarm you.
il_1588xN.5432752523_69g0.jpg

Here's a clue to identify that familiar face:

and here's another one:
1718618060859.jpeg

Get 'em shithawk420! Pepperball gun sounds awesome!
Shoot 'em in the eye, @shithawk420 . They hate that. Pepper in one hand and salt in the other you can give 'em both barrels and save the entire restaurant from the AR 15 toting bad guy.
shopping

That will work and you won't have to pull that BOING knife.

@superx can finish his Stout without having to bail out the window.

Now please pass that weedy old joint this way, @pop_rocks , and get your finger out of your nose.

Speaking of game, Hello @Jellyfish.

Latest posts

Latest posts