What's new

New Masterblend Cannabis formula?? 0-20-42

Tomatoesonly

lol bunch of crickets in here, hope y’all are doing well. This new masterblend is crushing it for us. Terpenes are off the chart and rosin returns are hitting 6% now. The amount of misinformation by some of these “well known members” is comical. But hell, I’m from the Show me State. Yields are looking rough with that lack of N. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Do you have a rundown of your nutrients throughout flowering?

Yes sir. I use Agsil 16h @ .2 of a gram per gallon. 3 grams of MB with 2 grams of epsom. Mix together. 3 grams of cal/nit. I use purecal. pH at 6.2 with 45% sulfuric acid.
“Cultivar depending” I pull my cal/nit at day 41-45 and supplement with gypsum at 3 grams per gallon. My last watering for the plants would be only tap. This new mix is super clean and breaks down great. My EC throughout flower stays low. 2.2 at max. Any other questions I’d be glad to help. Happy growing.

IMG_8391.jpeg

This is my tap water that I use as well…

Gooseman23

Or how about being in control of your N throughout flower and having actual terpenes you can taste and smell. Instead of pumping so much N in flower you have vegetative growth, excessive stretch, and bud that smells like chlorophyll. 👍
I’m still running the master blend. From day 42 onward I’m giving
4 g/gal MB (I’m running the old MB formula still 0-12-24)
2g/gal cal nit
I notice at this rate when they are ready to fade it low enough N that they will do it when they are ready. And if they want to stay green it’s enough to stay green. Also I don’t need to flush still get good flavor with reduced N

Last edited:

Gooseman23

Yes sir. I use Agsil 16h @ .2 of a gram per gallon. 3 grams of MB with 2 grams of epsom. Mix together. 3 grams of cal/nit. I use purecal. pH at 6.2 with 45% sulfuric acid.
“Cultivar depending” I pull my cal/nit at day 41-45 and supplement with gypsum at 3 grams per gallon. My last watering for the plants would be only tap. This new mix is super clean and breaks down great. My EC throughout flower stays low. 2.2 at max. Any other questions I’d be glad to help. Happy growing.
This is reason I give 2g/gal after day 42. Instead of supplementing calcium. This gives me only 80 ppm N and still 100 ppm calcium which is low enough N and high enough calcium at this stage

mikegrowgreen

lol bunch of crickets in here, hope y’all are doing well. This new masterblend is crushing it for us. Terpenes are off the chart and rosin returns are hitting 6% now. The amount of misinformation by some of these “well known members” is comical. But hell, I’m from the Show me State. Yields are looking rough with that lack of N. 🤦🏻‍♂️ View attachment 19010647
This looks 👍 great. Do u run mb in veg as well?

Gooseman23

Negative, still use jacks for veg and seedlings along with Agsil 16.
This looks 👍 great. Do u run mb in veg as well?

So he doesn’t but you can. I’m running the 0-12-24 and I run it from seed to flower.
Veg I run
4 g/gal master blend
.8 g/gal epsom salt
3.25 g/gal cal nitrate
That it for base. Not sure what the numbers would be with the new formula but if you just use a tool like hydro buddy then you can play around with numbers to get close to your target PPM’s of each nutrient