What's new

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

ost

Not off topic brother this thread is about thinking outside the box ha ha.
Back when I could still handle a good piss up. I used to take a big piece of cob. GT golden was my favorite.
Then buy the best Mezcal or Tequila I could lay my hands on grind up the cob and put it into the bottle.
Let it sit for a month and then do shots ha ha.
I got pretty loose pretty quick and would cause mayhem at parties ha ha.
My wife reckons she doesn't know how I didn't get my teeth knocked out ha ha. Still got the full set ha ha.
Works a treat I had some rowdy friends come over one time a couple of shots and they were like pussy cats ha ha.
this i need to try out for sure !

ost

Hey brother you have been having fun it seems ha ha.

This last week I have been getting into the fully aged Mulanje Gold cobs I have about 6 different types of flower made into cobs now a year old.
All are powerful but mixing some of my Mulanje and a larger portion of the Mulanje Gold is full on Alice in wonderland tripping at its best.

For anyone reading this thinking no way. I'm talking about tripping on grass not acid they are not the same thing.

I prefer tripping on grass because I love the effects more than acid which is a very different experience.

Yesterday I tried a purple pheno of Mulanje Gold with a top up of my Mulanje total about half a gram.
It started off manic like when your going up on acid, then I had to lay down for about an hour as there were waves of euphoria coming where I couldn't control my body.
So I lay on my bed where I visited all kinds of different worlds. Even revisiting things in my past as if I was really there again.
Some parts were just random crazy experiences but all the while I was thinking "I love this its cleansing for me"
So I would let go and enjoy the ride wherever it took me.

After about an hour it wore off and it was like waking up refreshed after a long sleep. I was still high as a kite for the rest of the day until I went to bed at 9pm and slept the best sleep for a long time.

Last week I was tripping like a maniac ( no lying down ha ha) on some aged Mulanje x Malawi/Ethiopian but thats another long story ha ha.
well it's like this i have time to listen

funkyhorse

Tangwena, I hope you dont mind some comments and questions
I think the thread title is misleading
This thread had an evolution and what I am seeing now it should be called vacuum bag cure thread
It is different from Malawi cob. Maybe this thread is inspired in Malawi cob cure but it has made an evolution and has improved the results of the inspiration big time

So maybe there should be 2 threads instead of one
One thread for traditional 20th century cure methods and another thread for 21st century tech vacuum bag cure

Did you or anyone else make a side by side comparison with the same harvested bud
jar cure vs vacuum bag cure? Terpenes are not the same and the product is not the same. Something happens in the vacuum
If you are after terpenes cure on jars
If you are after high and durability/shelf life of your final product you cant beat vacuum bags

I tried bamboo cure and banana bark cure. Both I made with dried and with moist buds. Both inexorably ferment
If dry bud ferments in bamboo and in banana bark, what do you think happens in the vacuum bag?
I dont know if it can be called fermentation. The terpenes are not the same but the product is vapable. The ones coming from the bamboo or banana bark not good at all for vaping

I bought a very cheap vacuum sealer sold here which really sucks and no way it can make a decent vacuum. But at least it showed me what the method can do
I bought this one last week. This machine is sold locally 175 euros. Any high tech 21st century product costs x6 here. Importing it yourself is not any cheaper because of shipping and taxes plus spending a whole day at airport customs in order to get your imported product

I arrived to the point when it was more expensive not to have this machine
So now I am slowly starting to reseal all the bags I made. This machines makes very decent vacuum easy to use
Is this kind of machine a common house product in the first world? I am puting my food in these bags too
Very impressive technology. I bet if it would be sold here for the same price you guys can buy it, it would be a popular household item

So sorry for misunderstanding This is what i try to say curing like tobacco.

Khun weedebook
Phom mei phut pasa thai
Phom mei ajarn, Tangwena ajarn

I understand what you mean. You mean fermentation

Tobacco and ganja is not the same thing
Tobacco can be used like this, I dont think you can snuff ganja or at least nobody tried it succesfully yet to my knowledge

Tangwena dont smoke ganja. Tangwena use ganja like snus
Snusing tobacco is one thing but snusing ganja they report they get high many hours like when I dissolve hashish in olive oil and put it in a coffee, in a yogurt or dairy desert
Tangwena reports better high with fermented ganja for eating chewing like snus
Tangwena reports he gets high with dry vacuum bag cure too

So now I ask you Tangwena and guys
Have you tried eating or snusing jar cure bud? Did you get high from eating jar bud?

So if you dont get high from eating jar bud but you get high from eating dry bud vacuum bag cured it means some shit is happening inside the bag. Lighter fermentation not destroying terpenes too much but still changing them?

For smoking it is more or less same high jar or vacuum bag cure. It depends on strain
The dry bud vacuum bag cure burns like fermented in a spliff, a lot better than jar cure
With vacuum bag I will be able to cure sativas more than 2 years and have a top notch product, no jar can do this

Tangwena, how come jar cure is so popular and widespread in this canna world?

What vacuum machines you guys are using?
The thing I like most of this thread is results are same as advertised.
Tangwena, you should get commission from these vaccum sealer sellers. Or even better, you should make one with the brand Tangwena and ship all over the planet

Latest posts

Latest posts