What's new

Mackerel and Dolphins

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn man this is a favorite thread for me for sure. Love seeing fish by the bucket. Good work. What happens if you go out realll deep on a flat day and drop some of those macks down 200 feet on a 32 circle? Only sharks?
Gotta get out there no matter what the other guys get hehe and see. Hopin for full coolers and a great story. Saw a tiger shark real close recently
Hi sneezydog nice to see you around and thanks for looking in at the thread much appreciated as for seeing a lot of fish today all i caught to fetch home for the table was the 3 in the photos 2 cod 1 whiting fished 3 hours but better than blanking should of known it was not going to be a good day but had to try,,.. set off at 2.30 and bumped into a drunk driver or junkie driver probablys a little smackrat i cannot bide them,, pure oxygen thiefs,, car was all over the road nearly wrapped it twice he or she did,, rather them dead than an innocent person on route to work or whatever, then through red lights sideways drifting but out of control glad i went straight on hope they crashed it and hospitalised themselves 🙏🙏 lesson maybes learned then,, anyhow i do fish in waters up to 300ft but where im from its rare to see a shark waters to cold im assuming and today it was real calm a lazy swell now and again but calm i do see the odd whales now and again and a lot of dolphins which follow the mackerel but none today a lot of seabirds today gannets kittiwakes guillemots and lots of different gulls and a few jellyfish about 6 miles out but not many fish the water inshore was very dirty could not see 2 foot under boat bait used was squid prawns mackerel and feathers one of them days it happens anyhow enough for now must shower,. once again thanks to whoever looks in stay safe guys T.B.C.
z (1).jpg
z (2).jpg
z (3).jpg
z (4).jpg
z (5).jpg
z (6).jpg
z (7).jpg
z (8).jpg
z (9).jpg
z (10).jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Mitsuharu and sneezydog water was nice and calm not much fish about at the moment, but they will come 🙏🙏 and in the meantime im prepping the boat for another trip this week maybes tomorrow weather permitting and thanks for looking in guys as always appreciated plenty more to come T.B.C.:thank you::good:

29-05-2024. todays trip..

Well started early again today weather wasnt the best actually a little hard to stand up straight and a little wind but all in all caught 16 between 2 of us actually 8 each and i hate to admit it but my pal caught the biggest 2 ha ha lucky bugger i fetched 4 back for the table and he kept 2, all over legal size on a good note, also another boat which was fishing about a mile from us caught a few mackerel, so it shouldnt be to long before they arrive in numbers im glad as freezer is nearly empty on mackerel from last year actually it may even have no mackerel left inside will check later anyhow used prawns and dirty squid for bait and a few strips of mackerel so not too bad for a few hours out well thats it for todays trip but will be out again next week as weather is starting to turn for the worse so fishing will be on the back burner till then thanks for looking in guys stay safe as usual T.B.C.
c (1).jpg
c (2).jpg
c (3).jpg

Last edited: