What's new

Killer A5 Haze

early_bird

Veteran
I left a smoke report in the german section which i want to share here also, used google translator, so hopefully it´s well translated.

Killer A5 Haze - Smoke Report (#2)

The smell has a hazy touch and reminds me of the A5xOhz.
I didn't really have the strain in mind, with A5 and Malawi I'm thinking of some kind of crack stuff that's way too strong. We were very pleasantly surprised by the effect.

I vaped in the Plenty vaporizer. The setting was in the evening, I was rather tired from the last few days and planned to go to bed soon.

The effect started after about 10 minutes, a pleasant high in the head that was also noticeable in the body, but no body stone or tiredness.
Then euphoria arose and I had fits of laughter, my mood became really good. The effect was not racy and very pleasant; I then felt like moving and turned on some music. I got a very satisfied feeling and a permanent grin on my face, real Caribbean vibes, I could have just laid down in the hammock, really chilled out and happy, I could almost hear the sea roaring. :love:

At first I was mostly moving, music sounded really nice, later it was I just lay on the carpet more and more with my eyes closed and smiled contentedly to myself.
The positive good mood, enough energy and a pleasant body feeling would probably have been perfect for cuddling or sex. :)
The best thing was that the effect was clearly noticeable in the head but was also quite clear in a way. Even though I was well high, my train of thought was hardly interrupted, the effect was warm, friendly and pleasant. A very positive surprise, really nice effect.

After an hour my limbs became heavy without feeling paralyzed, a pleasant heaviness, I could have moved, but for what purpose, hehe.
I was lying on my back, listening to music, completely relaxed, but my head was still extremely active. The tiredness I had before vaping was still completely gone and I "felt" wide awake, my mind was totally active and still euphoric and full of good mood.
My eyes were closed, I think my body had already fallen asleep, I was lying there completely motionless but my mind was wide awake (!) - I danced around the room in a good mood and continued to immerse myself in the music without my thoughts drifting away. Super pleasant and relaxing, an interesting experience to perceive body and mind so detached from each other.

After about an hour I went to bed with this heaviness and didn't even remember falling asleep, it must have been completely gone.
I slept very well and got up surprisingly early today :)

Conclusion: Really nice weed for the evening, euphoric good mood and you sleep like a baby after a good hour. Decent strength, but I didn't find it "overwhelming" in a negative sense, rather I found it to be a very friendly and pleasant weed. Never had an uncomfortable or “cold” feeling.
Still feeling it a bit this morning, so it's been lasting a long time.
I can well imagine growing these in the future :)

Chungo

11 days of stretch since I fliped the lights to 11/14. I remember last time I grew this variety they had me concerned as to their final hieght which turned out to be about 4 feet.

Attachments

• 20240609_080253.jpg
    20240609_080253.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26

Spankee

Well had a late start with these 2 killer a5haze. Long story short moved everything out of greenhouse onto this table in backyard . Hired this jackass to paint my house and he killed everything on my table. I could only laugh but wow shit happens . I will be careful with these salvaged a couple pink brandy wine tomato’s and one Acapulco gold not a good start
image.jpg

FeelHaze

Some pictures of the buds after dry trimming. They have a nice foxtail structure with a thick layer of resin. smell is really agressive, dank. Potent incense/leather/flower aroma. They will be cured in mason jars at 60% RH for a while but I might smoke a sample soon

1000008303.jpg
1000008305.jpg
1000008268.jpg

1000008389.jpg

Last edited:

Cheech87

The first time I made hash, I used my Killer A5 Haze flowers. It is very peppery, and when you put it in your mouth, it numbs the tip of your tongue. If it gets too warm, it becomes very sticky, even though it has dried for a good 20 days. I had it squeezed out after passing trough the bubble bags , then frozen, grated, and dried like this. Today, I froze it again and pressed it, as it would otherwise be impossible to handle. Tonight, it will be tested.🥰🤗😶‍🌫️ 20240614_103126.jpg 20240614_103830.jpg 20240614_103448.jpg

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Killer A5 Haze #1 coming down in a few days, not sure which week we at, 13 or 14 at least...

The main cola is massive and the plant is flopping all over the place. Def got a bit hungrier than it should have, but regardless, a nice yield on a 3 gallon bag of organic soil only topdress and watered with worm castings... I have another pheno that needs another week or two, along side of two Golden Tigers x A5hz... These also need another 2 weeks or so!

Was also able to polinate a few branches with some Karma Sour D BX4 (8 males) and other branches with Headbanger (3 males) pollen! Expect those to be fire and will definitely hunt these packs down next year!

Attachments

• 20240614_084855.jpg
    20240614_084855.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 20240614_084901.jpg
    20240614_084901.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • 20240614_084911.jpg
    20240614_084911.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 20240614_090532.jpg
    20240614_090532.jpg