What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Tynehead Tom

I haven't dropped in here in a bit.
Regarding the potential Seed Run Co-op on Overgrow of the original Headbanger...... and before i type the rest, I have no stones in this, I am merely explaining what happens with the seeds made in a seed run co-op on overgorw.
First , the seeds are not sold to anyone and is a non profit adventure.
Second, Only seeds that are no longer made, no longer sold quaify for a seed run.
The seed run grower open pollinates the seeds, a "wiki" goes up and people can sign up if they have the right "trust level" on overgrow. Brand new and newish accounts don't qualify for these seeds.
The sign up lists are usually 100 to 150 people.
The Seed Run action group then receives the seeds from the grower and packages the seeds.
Twice a year there is a Co-op Box , so a fall box and a spring box. Each seed run a person signed up for will be sent out in the spring or fall box along with any other seed run co-ops a member signed up for. You pay 2 dollars a strain plus shipping..... that is all.
There is no profit.
It's not like the old seedbay where F2 packs were being sent in for sale to support Gypsy or Icmag..... these seeds are not for sale.

The seed run co-op program is meant to preserve lines that made an impact on the community and are no longer availlable. The original headbanger qualified because the parents are not the same as the current releases. Not my logic.... the logic of the seed run action group that vets the strains that get approved. There is a vote among the action group and many potential seed runs get turned down for various reasons.

Now if @Karma G wants the brakes put on a public , non profit seed increase of the original headbanger..... please post here or message me and I will personally deliver that message to the Overgrow Co-op Action Group. At least one of the action group members is a newish member on this site as well but I have't tagged him to the convo.
again, I got no skin in this but I see a few people in this thread barking off about "selling seeds" and that is pure misinformation.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Biker Kush v1 day 32

13F6FE7D-B585-4B83-A59A-E9EC9BC0B53E.jpeg
85B075C8-DB48-4464-B5E5-AF6CBA31DBFD.jpeg