What's new

Kali Mist or Western Winds

StickyBandit

Clones are going well and the AKBB Kali is in the post
I have a tall spindly NHz that smells very much like burnt hair (a description I read somewhere about an old KM) and I was toying with the idea of pollenating her with AKBB KMist male and putting a resulting male back over WWinds to inject that burnt stubble back in and perhaps improve vigor.... just a thought :unsure:
If the hybrid from the NHz x KM is good and consistent it might even end there for that particular line since they are both old genetics and may have hybrid vigor... we'll see, just thinking out loud :p
I have a few WWinds clones and at least one will be waiting for some KMist lovin', maybe strengthen the blood line!
The structure of the plant and buds has me quite excited, seems like she will be super easy to grow in my climate :)
Might put the Serious Seeds KM on hold for now since they perhaps worked it towards the Indica side, I'll pull them out later... maybe

WWinds.JPG

Last edited:

StickyBandit

@StickyBandit what's the flower time on her so far? And what do you think it will go to? Oranges.......interesting
Not sure of the flowering time on this run but it's not slow. Has almost finished and it's before the Holy Grail Kush so that should give an idea... This isn't a standard grow as I'm making some seeds and that's changed the growth rate and maturity but I plan on running some when this lot comes out. I have 4 clones ready to go!
The oranges description is not like orange juice but a bowl of oranges, it's not a smell I'm familiar with for weed :)