What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
College degree and a subject matter expert in certain fields are you champ? 🤣

Yep it's obvious that's completel bullshit!
Men of action. 🤣
This is your most ridiculous post yet! 🤡
hahhaha where do you fall in that line @Porky82

can i ask you did you ever go to school? what did you study?
you are a joke, and ive enjoyed laughing at you
but even a joke get tired after a while

Last edited:

Dime

More pointless garbage from you as usual I see!! 🤣
This is a thread about the climate not my hands!
Your intelligence is clearly extremely low! 🤣
Please don't take offence,it's just that I've never seen hands so soft ,dainty,and feminine on a grown man before. Usually they have cuts,are calloused,and larger. I'm sorry buddy,it's an honest mistake,they sure are pristine, I honestly thought I was looking at a ladies hand. Don't mind me though, you're still a real man.Are they nice and soft big fella? Have you got the emery board out today?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Please don't take offence,it's just that I've never seen hands so soft ,dainty,and feminine on a grown man before. Usually they have cuts,are calloused,and larger. I'm sorry buddy,it's an honest mistake,they sure are pristine, I honestly thought I was looking at a ladies hand. Don't mind me though, you're still a real man.Are they nice and soft big fella? Have you got the emery board out today?
fair call man and i need to say sorry too before @Porky82 gets his panties up in a bunch
i was rude as well
but what can i do ? im just one person? the rest of the world thinks you are a pussy and im powerless to stop them

Porky82

fair call man and i need to say sorry too before @Porky82 gets his panties up in a bunch
i was rude as well
but what can i do ? im just one person? the rest of the world thinks you are a pussy and im powerless to stop them
Bit off topic there! I suppose when you have been made to look stupid you look at others hands!! 🤔
Fucking very odd behaviour. Maybe yous are gay because a man commenting on another man's hands is considered gay as fuck where im from! 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🤣
I reckon Dime would be the giver and your the taker Pop! 🤣
Pretty much explains why both of you know nothing about climate science!!
Stupidity and ignorance is all you have both displayed! 🤣

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Bit off topic there! I suppose when you have been made to look stupid you look at others hands!!
tell us about the climate !
especially all the things you are doing to improve the world, i like ideas
but dishes need washing so i will let you get back to your work

Dime

Bit off topic there! I suppose when you have been made to look stupid you look at others hands!! 🤔
Fucking very odd behaviour. Maybe yous are gay because a man commenting on another man's hands is considered gay as fuck where im from! 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🤣
Meow porky,what's the problem little fella,did I touch a nerve,am I getting too close to what you see in the mirror? Why can't you take it? You always seem to enjoy the moment when you can belittle, shame ,critisize, and humiliate...Your laughing emot proves it. I thought for sure you would be blasting both barrels when the pushback comes,turns out you're predictable ,fluffy,weak, lacking wit ,and just an insecure keyboard warrior with an empty magazine. I completely understand your motivation,nature gave you a bad,bad, beating..In fact one of the worst... Things don't work out for you and you're going nowhere fast.. You're mad and frustrated about it,who wouldn't be champ? I only have 1 request from you, please don't reproduce,we both know the dire consequences that would bring the human race.Would you like to continue?I'd rather not, but if we must, I'm just getting warmed up.

Porky82

Meow porky,what's the problem little fella,did I touch a nerve,am I getting too close to what you see in the mirror? Why can't you take it? You always seem to enjoy the moment when you can belittle, shame ,critisize, and humiliate...Your laughing emot proves it. I thought for sure you would be blasting both barrels when the pushback comes,turns out you're predictable ,fluffy,weak, lacking wit ,and just an insecure keyboard warrior with an empty magazine. I completely understand your motivation,nature gave you a bad,bad, beating..In fact one of the worst... Things don't work out for you and you're going nowhere fast.. You're mad and frustrated about it,who wouldn't be champ? I only have 1 request from you, please don't reproduce,we both know the dire consequences that would bring the human race.Would you like to continue?I'd rather not, but if we must, I'm just getting warmed up.
🤣 Wow what a long boring post! Maybe you could talk about my hands again because I can't be fucked reading that shit!
Seems your a little upset at being called gay for admiring another man's hands!!
Is fine mate it's 2024 it's OK to be gay!! 🧑‍🤝‍🧑

Dime

🤣 Wow what a long boring post! Maybe you could talk about my hands again because I can't be fucked reading that shit!
Seems your a little upset at being called gay for admiring another man's hands!!
Is fine mate it's 2024 it's OK to be gay!! 🧑‍🤝‍🧑
Ouch porky that went to the quick,is that your full arsenal? Let me guess,single living with your parents,sleeping till noon,no job,no skills,no prospects. Am I warm? The hand thing went deep didn't it? I can tell.

Porky82

tell us about the climate !
especially all the things you are doing to improve the world, i like ideas
but dishes need washing so i will let you get back to your work
I've told you all the things I'm doing. Your just repeating yourself now!
I've got a dishwasher so I'll be just fine. Don't want to get my soft hands rinkly! 🤣

igrowone

Veteran
1718674205162.png
1718674327804.png

remember the ice? it's marching to a new place, slowly by human standards, but all too quick by climate time

Porky82

Ouch porky that went to the quick,is that your full arsenal? Let me guess,single living with your parents,sleeping till noon,no job,no skills,no prospects. Am I warm? The hand thing went deep didn't it? I can tell.
I'm actually on the worlds premier hand models!
Good to see your so interested in my life. I'll assume yours is pretty hollow! 🤣

Dime

It's ok porky the hand comment will go away just don't look at them,put them in the photo or even get someone else to show scale next plant pic..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
It's ok porky the hand comment will go away just don't look at them,put them in the photo or even get someone else to show scale next plant pic..
you are right, now i know where ive seen this guy!
pussssyyyyy.jpg

/arent you supposed to fight mike tyson soon?

Sorry to go off topic some of our resident scientists have become obsessed with my hands for some strange reason. 🤔
I suppose anything to deflect from the stupidity of their uneducated opinions!
tell us what are your ideas, wise one?
im all f'n ears

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
More off topic rubbish. Photos of babies now is it! Fuck me can you look anymore stupid??
I reckon ya can! 😉
hahhaha! oh poor @Porky82 we are just getting starting, let the good times roll!

thats not a baby, he is going to fight mike tyson for all the boxing glory
but i guess you would not know anything about that, with your soft hands and all

Last edited: