What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Prs2xs

Hello @Prs2xs!
I stopped Pineapple Banana bud for a few reasons. Mostly because it would not finish up north outdoors, second all my other offerings have my signature Oaxacan Gold in the parentage not the Pineapple Banana bud. Also I began to run into herm issues with the Mulanje Gold line I used to make in P.B.B. and I did not to risk offering something that could herm. Maybe someone else could chime in on potency on my other strains but I feel they are all pretty equally potent.
That all being said Mulanje is a very unique cannabis most certainly a one in a kind cannabis that can run be a bit more potent than my all my strains so I still run her as a clone, that is stable indoors or outside in a subtropical climate outdoors where herming seems less prominent.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the reply! I will dig some out of the freezer and give them a go when I am done my current project! So far, I have grown your Z Tribute, which was a nice smoke, and I have been wanting to start some GM Grape as well-I am currently germinating a cross of your Mountain Gold from Mandala, which should be interesting!

vermontman

Just a view from my window.
CHEERS ALL!

127_3208.JPG

All in >70gallon pots, decent sun. Full organic native soil. Been shooting up, I believe the yellowing at the bottom is from a lack of water as it has been very dry here. They only get rain water along with a bit of water shared between them if I hike it up into the hills from a river. They were very thirsty until recent rains, they have been shooting up. I moved them from a pot in a pot into the bed due to the water issue (noticed how dry they were).
Some broken branches, a mix of me being rough probably and the fast growth rate. Gonna cage them probably (hopefully) soon! They are generally >28" with some probs pushing 36-40" flowering starting to come, we are northern and they are looking generally on schedule and great :) Some bug damage but so is outdoor life!

1718111617877.png
Little weed bushs, looking really nice. Excited to cage this one :) and make it grow out a bit!

1718111569201.png

1718111521178.png This is probs actually mg1 or 3

1718111482135.png Purple sats, kinda wished I put em a little closer together.

1718111428340.png Amazing lemon pledge smell from stem rubbing, i always thought that was bs but this smells just like it!

1718111384673.png
Do a weekly water in with jadam liquid fertilizer and imo pretty light. Top dressed blood meal per the big mans suggestions. Aim for weeklyish IPM with neem/karanja mix and silica. Occasionally bt spray for caterpillars.

I am pretty opsec conscious, but feel obligated to share the grow as vermontman shared the genetics, hope ya enjoy the pics man :)

Edit (again) pics came out kind weird? Dont know if something auto did a filter or its just my camera not being great/me being bad at photos? They are a bit grainy in photo and new growth is a bit lighter but they are exploding since rain, look better in person.. Dunno really will try to get a better pic next time :p
:)

Last edited:

vermontman

All in >70gallon pots, decent sun. Full organic native soil. Been shooting up, I believe the yellowing at the bottom is from a lack of water as it has been very dry here. They only get rain water along with a bit of water shared between them if I hike it up into the hills from a river. They were very thirsty until recent rains, they have been shooting up. I moved them from a pot in a pot into the bed due to the water issue (noticed how dry they were).
Some broken branches, a mix of me being rough probably and the fast growth rate. Gonna cage them probably (hopefully) soon! They are generally >28" with some probs pushing 36-40" flowering starting to come, we are northern and they are looking generally on schedule and great :) Some bug damage but so is outdoor life!

View attachment 19016106
Little weed bushs, looking really nice. Excited to cage this one :) and make it grow out a bit!

View attachment 19016105

View attachment 19016104 This is probs actually mg1 or 3

View attachment 19016103 Purple sats, kinda wished I put em a little closer together.

View attachment 19016102 Amazing lemon pledge smell from stem rubbing, i always thought that was bs but this smells just like it!

View attachment 19016101
Do a weekly water in with jadam liquid fertilizer and imo pretty light. Top dressed blood meal per the big mans suggestions. Aim for weeklyish IPM with neem/karanja mix and silica. Occasionally bt spray for caterpillars.

I am pretty opsec conscious, but feel obligated to share the grow as vermontman shared the genetics, hope ya enjoy the pics man :)

Edit (again) pics came out kind weird? Dont know if something auto did a filter or its just my camera not being great/me being bad at photos? They are a bit grainy in photo and new growth is a bit lighter but they are exploding since rain, look better in person.. Dunno really will try to get a better pic next time :p
:)
Hello @rebelfarmer!
What a stellar Green Mountain Seeds grow off! You are going to have some very spectacular ladies there! Did you notice how fast they perc up with the blood meal? I think your pictures look great! Looking forward to many more from you and seeing your progress.
Thank you for sharing!!

Hello @rebelfarmer!
What a stellar Green Mountain Seeds grow off! You are going to have some very spectacular ladies there! Did you notice how fast they perc up with the blood meal? I think your pictures look great! Looking forward to many more from you and seeing your progress.
Thank you for sharing!!
I wish I had running water for them it would be a big help! And yes! They are praying every sunny day. The ZT2 (which I snapped some hopefully better pics of below) is my surprise fave, crazy lemon smell, looking pretty and cool purple racing stripes as she floors it to the Fall :) She loved the blood meal :) and JLF, Hard to pass without a stem rub, especially on a bad day

1718131031247.png
1718131070498.png

vermontman

I wish I had running water for them it would be a big help! And yes! They are praying every sunny day. The ZT2 (which I snapped some hopefully better pics of below) is my surprise fave, crazy lemon smell, looking pretty and cool purple racing stripes as she floors it to the Fall :) She loved the blood meal :) and JLF, Hard to pass without a stem rub, especially on a bad day

View attachment 19016228 View attachment 19016227
I know it might sound hokey!
But all I can say is thank you so much!
These are my babies in your hands. I have worked very hard, for again many years, dodging law enforcement helicopters, ripoffs. rat informants of the less than human kind and now with the proliferation of the legal overload of all the cannabis hype stuff. Maybe I am resistant to change, though I know change can be good to great. But seeing you and every ones posts here, Keeps me motivated to love what i feel I was meant to do.
So again thank you @rebelfarmer!!!!
And every one else for your posts here! And again for giving me the inspiration to keep plugging along. Today and yesterday I potted up both breeder females and kept the appropriate girls and boys.
CHEERS ALL!

vermontman

Green mountain grape and Purple Satellite doing well since being topped.
Hello @moose/MI! Looking great there! Ready to make multiple lead tops!
Zacatecas Tribute

Smelling like sweet anise on the stem rub. Reminds me of seedsman's Durban Skunk.

Super ornamental plants! I love the leaves. I got a male and a female. Pictures don't do'em justice. The male is a beautiful pyramid.

Great work Vermontman!

View attachment 19018030 View attachment 19018031
Hello @ZomVee!
You are most welcome and thank you! Nice work!
Are you growing in a tropical or subtropical area?
Cheers to you both!

vermontman

In the highlands of SouthWest Virginia, Köppen Climate map says Humid subtropical.
I asked because the more sun it brings out the thinner leaves in my strains showing off their Sativa lines.
Finally picked up some GMG, going to run 2 of them alongside some Zacatecas Tribute outdoors this year.
Hello @Cactus Squatter!
Those are the two I put in my outside garden last week as clones to catch the longest days and we have been getting a really good amount of sun here so far with what looks like a heat wave on the way.

ZomVee

@vermontman I kinda sorta thought that was what you were getting at. Yeah, I'm at 1800-1900 ft elevation.

Those Oaxacan genes look like they're happy! I also picked up a Highland Laos at Khalifa genetics. Supposed to be faster flowering than most SE Asian varieties, still I'd probably never finish one without a hoop house. Just planned on crossing it with your ZT.

This male Laos has a delicious mango stem rub!

HIghland Laos.png

I asked because the more sun it brings out the thinner leaves in my strains showing off their Sativa lines.

Hello @Cactus Squatter!
Those are the two I put in my outside garden last week as clones to catch the longest days and we have been getting a really good amount of sun here so far with what looks like a heat wave on the way.
When you say clones, how big/old were they? Feeling its kinda later to do fresh cut clones outdoors, but what do I know LOL!

vermontman

@vermontman I kinda sorta thought that was what you were getting at. Yeah, I'm at 1800-1900 ft elevation.

Those Oaxacan genes look like they're happy! I also picked up a Highland Laos at Khalifa genetics. Supposed to be faster flowering than most SE Asian varieties, still I'd probably never finish one without a hoop house. Just planned on crossing it with your ZT.

This male Laos has a delicious mango stem rub!

View attachment 19018308
Looking awesome there! I have watched some of Khalifa's youtube vids he seems very legit, and I like his style. be interested to see how she finishes for you. I am at 1500Ft so lots of UV when the sun comes out. One of the big bennies of early season varieties is they come in while the sun is still high in the sky, cranking and building up terps and potency.

vermontman

When you say clones, how big/old were they? Feeling its kinda later to do fresh cut clones outdoors, but what do I know LOL!
Hell @rebelfarmer!
I keep several clones around of my best plants a couple for some bud. But mostly for seed work it just makes it a bit easier to make seeds. But to answer your question these cuts are a few years old maybe now 4 generations of cuts and when I put this generation out they were already 2 ft tall, 5/6 stalked bushes. They go right out into manure compost, heavily mulched with leaves and straw. Below is last year 2023. First up Green Mountain Grape #3 clone at harvest and my two Zacatecas Tribute clones. Labled tall and thin leaf.
The Grape came in Sept 15th and the Zac on Sept 21st. It rained so incessantly I bought the biggest clear umbrella I could find, but still managed a very nice harvest despite the wettest season on record.

127_2332.JPG
127_1630.JPG

127_2476.JPG
127_2458.JPG
127_2456.JPG
127_2495.JPG