Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Pink Mango X GDP
IMG_5459.jpeg
IMG_5461.jpeg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
How many gram you think they will yield??
I think 600g or more
depends on the food and light really. they look like they can suck up a lot of water so if you can get em on a steady diet and pump the lights you should be able to clear 600.

View media item 18718429
View media item 18718434these are in 1 gallon pots or 5 quarts something like that. i expect easily 1 ounce each and that's without trying. and using like 300w. you can do 600 with good light and adequate feeding.

Randy #11/#12/#8 left to right and short/medium/tall i let em hang out in the bathroom and get a few days of regular sun before i chop. smells like fruity and murky swampy stagnant water when i come in. might be getting the swamp smell from the wet coco i dunno. but the lower buds smell mostly like a funky bitter armpit smell like sweaty teenagers. im told this is a "haze" smell correct me if they were wrong i never grew any. but mostly that turns to a sweet candy smell at the ripe buds up top. the shortest one is a sweeter fruity strawberry type smell. the middle one has that fake grapey smell that you get from "purple" kinda smells like varnish up close. the tallest one i dunno what it is. kinda in the middle sweaty fruity sweet and sour smells.

ill know more when they dry and cure. cross my fingers for no mold. lol i noticed the goddamn extraction was going off overnight...fuggin water dripping down the walls the other day.

Last edited: