What's new

First Time Flowering.

Rooster067

Hi All! When I wanted to get started growing indoors a few months ago, a friend gifted me a 32x32 tent he wasn't using, and a few clones of some bag weed he's been growing for years. I got a light and fans for the tent and got it setup. The poor clones were pretty sickly. They were set aside, and were going to get tossed, but my buddy thought it would be a good test run for me to get the tent environment sorted out. They struggled. I struggled. I did crazy amounts of trimming and training, mostly just to experiment to see what would happen. It's been a couple months, and here we are. They aren't looking too bad, and I've learned a lot. Didn't want them to get much bigger in Veg, and have a pile of Auto beans waiting, so I switched it to 12/12 light cycle. Now the fun begins, Lol.

Attachments

• 20240515_192149.jpg
    20240515_192149.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 11

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi All! When I wanted to get started growing indoors a few months ago, a friend gifted me a 32x32 tent he wasn't using, and a few clones of some bag weed he's been growing for years. I got a light and fans for the tent and got it setup. The poor clones were pretty sickly. They were set aside, and were going to get tossed, but my buddy thought it would be a good test run for me to get the tent environment sorted out. They struggled. I struggled. I did crazy amounts of trimming and training, mostly just to experiment to see what would happen. It's been a couple months, and here we are. They aren't looking too bad, and I've learned a lot. Didn't want them to get much bigger in Veg, and have a pile of Auto beans waiting, so I switched it to 12/12 light cycle. Now the fun begins, Lol.
You are doing a great job friend. Keep notes for the next one and good luck. Keep us posted.

Rooster067

Here they are this morning, right after the lights came on. They got a full week 5 dose of Fox Farm nutes a couple days ago and needed water. They suck those 1 gal pots dry pretty fast. I gave them some PH'd tap water, and removed the last few remaining plastic clippy things I used for training. Don't think I'll be using those again, Lol. Not looking terrible, but still think they could be happier. Now that they're awake and fed, I can go to bed so I can work tonight, Lol. I'll check back in on them when I get home tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• 20240518_070312.jpg
    20240518_070312.jpg
    958 KB · Views: 8

Rooster067

A few days later, and they're looking pretty good. Popping pistols everywhere, which I guess is a good thing, Lol.
By the way, the bud in my profile pic is from a clone of the same plant my clones are from. A friend of mine started some several months ago, and is just about to harvest that run.

Attachments

• 20240521_085419.jpg
    20240521_085419.jpg
    959.2 KB · Views: 5

Rooster067

Just put the girls to bed. Still doing decent I guess. I added a set o f Mars Hydro Deep Red30 Adlites to supplement the RP2000. I have all three Adlites in my other tent. No idea if they actually do anything beneficial, but they were on sale, Lol.

Attachments

• 20240522_172912.jpg
    20240522_172912.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Latest posts