What's new

Ethiopian sativa

Popey

Veteran
Ethiopian after ~18 days of flowering. Three of them smell very similar - light, carroty, no filter needed. One smells strongly of lemon (but ONLY lemon, not like in the description of some breeders where you can only feel the lemon terpenes if you have a very big imagination haha). The last time I felt such expressive lemon terpenes was in Jarilla from Mexico. This lemon plant is also the fastest and has low stretchability (front right).
ethiopian22.jpg

My favorite though is the tallest plant (left rear) doesn't have any purple accents on the stem and petioles like the other 3. Its color is yellow compared to the others:

ethiopian11.jpg

I will probably revegetate all 4 of them.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @Popey you don't plan to transplant them ? They would really appreciate it for flowering stage now stretching seems quite under control, the female in your second pic is showing macro nutrient deficiencies.

Looking really good @El Timbo your diligence with the light dep is working wonders :)

Popey

Veteran
@dubi They have already been replanted from 200ml to 400ml :D

But seriously: don't worry, this is a seed grow only. Besides, I'm going away in mid-June and I have to move the plants outside because there will be no one to take care of them in the box. Outdoors they will return to the vegetative phase. After returning from my trip in July, I will take the clones and then they will grow in larger pots so that the plants will be larger and give a good harvest ;)

@dubi what nutrient is deficient in photo 2?