What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Sub24ox7

Mextasy bx @Limeygreen
IMG_4603.jpeg
IMG_4598.jpeg

Digger102

Veteran
Hey @MAHA KALA I just went through the Blue Sting and Kona Uprise test thread. I haven’t even gotten your beans yet but I’m falling in love with them the more I read. I have a couple questions, do you have a Mango Vision test thread? And do you find starting a seed from 11/13 gives the same results in flower as vegging to sexual maturity or running a clone?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hey @MAHA KALA I just went through the Blue Sting and Kona Uprise test thread. I haven’t even gotten your beans yet but I’m falling in love with them the more I read. I have a couple questions, do you have a Mango Vision test thread? And do you find starting a seed from 11/13 gives the same results in flower as vegging to sexual maturity or running a clone?

well hehehehheehe when you get vietnamese/laos pheno youd better flower it out from cut... it is quicker... and overall more more easy to grow which can end up in better final product then from flowering from seed.. that vietnamese pheno can really get crazy and reflower like three times per flowering LOL but those other phenos should be okay from seed.

there was test thread, but it was not grown well... too many problems...

cut of laos/mango haze is very well tested and that black vietnamese male too.. you can see his progeny in this thread in incense sticks or acid beauty, he puts out true tropical quality... but laos/mango haze mellows him a lot... to kind of special magic euphoria. you know the most important is Laos genetics in that cross... that happy mellowy euphoria with permanent grin on face... long lasting... calming too so great for meditation and overall great for feeling well being and blessed... dreamy tooo.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
@Donald Mallard focused on euphoria when making Laos x Mango haze.

so it is very euphoric, in very special way. vietnamese male is also permanent grin, but in weird psychedelic way LOL anxious too, all this weirdness and dizzy anxiety is taken away by WallyDuck´s Mango Laos.

euphoria is so healing

RESPECT to Mr. WallyDuck and his ducksfoot