What's new

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

Lehmi

but where is it? we use ancient fuels to power the world and i dont see this huge leap in science
science is moving forward, but i just dont see anything i would consider ground breaking on the horizon
maybe e.t can make a new iphone
New developments only become possible as soon as we believe they are feasible, as the past proves.

This often requires visionary thinking in order to break away from existing paradigms.

Letting the best scientific minds worldwide conduct research together for the benefit and further development of humanity seems to me to be the right path.

The fact that “they” show themselves is already a form of communication.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
1965 santa ana the top hat photo 4 photos taken from inside rick heflins truck from a polaroid he was a highway traffic inspector out for a cruise
hqdefault.jpg

cc5948515bb169872b422fdf7a33ecc3.jpg

mauritius images - 11922092 - On 3rd August 1965, Rex Heflin took three photographs of a UFO,.jpg

33-Figure13-1.png

igrowone

Veteran

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Interesting.
If they're aliens why don't they show themselves?
Personally, I think all the UFO stuff from the past 50 years is from WW2 German aerospace technology....I think it's them coming to see the future. But back in the 1940s. Anyone heard of the Kettlesburgh Pennsylvania crash? I have an interesting book called The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. And the Montauk Project.

igrowone

Veteran
Interesting.
If they're aliens why don't they show themselves?
Personally, I think all the UFO stuff from the past 50 years is from WW2 German aerospace technology....I think it's them coming to see the future. But back in the 1940s. Anyone heard of the Kettlesburgh Pennsylvania crash? I have an interesting book called The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. And the Montauk Project.
drawing a blank on Kettlesburgh, not Kecksburgh by any chance?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
New developments only become possible as soon as we believe they are feasible, as the past proves.

This often requires visionary thinking in order to break away from existing paradigms.

Letting the best scientific minds worldwide conduct research together for the benefit and further development of humanity seems to me to be the right path.

The fact that “they” show themselves is already a form of communication.
that not how science works
the phenomenon has always been there, we just could not utilize it until we understood the science
/ birds can fly but why cant i? said primitive man
if a craft can travel across space, and we have it i bet its filled with advanced technology and all kind of cool stuff
but where is the proof?
/i know that pesky word again :(
meme post with line drawings and a guys hat flying out the window dont prove anything

the truth is out there

Last edited:

Lehmi

the phenomenon has always been there, we just could not utilize it until we understood the science
/ birds can fly but why cant i? said primitive man
Excellent example!
I would just change the form of the question. “Why can’t I” becomes “How can I”.

Once this process started, people began & begin to activate their creativity and new inventions were made.
Once again: Mind over matter!

For me it is a fact: only when we have the desire will we be able to generate the solutions, not before.

but where is the proof?
A very legitimate question.

Apparently there are groups that want to prevent further information about the results of the secret research, while other groups are vehemently campaigning for this information to be released.

The consequences of disclosure were also a topic at the Sol Foundation Symposium

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Excellent example!
I would just change the form of the question. “Why can’t I” becomes “How can I”.

Once this process started, people began & begin to activate their creativity and new inventions were made.
Once again: Mind over matter!

For me it is a fact: only when we have the desire will we be able to generate the solutions, not before.

A very legitimate question.

Apparently there are groups that want to prevent further information about the results of the secret research, while other groups are vehemently campaigning for this information to be released.

The consequences of disclosure were also a topic at the Sol Foundation Symposium

yes!, a lot of science is "how"
/how does this happen and how can i make it happen consistently time an time again?
and you are right that effort = results for most things
look at computer and cell phone technology and how fast they have changed, its because thats where the money is and people eat that shit up
i wonder what kind of coms a alien ship would have on it? like, how do they communicate over the expanse of space?

xtsho

I was in Roswell New Mexico years ago on a job. It was getting dark and I was leaving the office where I had been setting up the computer network. I had a long drive awaiting me as I was headed to Hobbs NM where I was going to be for a couple days setting up another office before driving into Lubbock Texas to setup another office before flying home. I had been on the road for close to three weeks and just wanted the trip to be over without any issues and so far everything was going great and I was a couple days ahead of schedule.

I was just a couple miles outside of Roswell on highway 285 when all the lights in the dashboard started flickering. Then this strange sound started coming from the speakers despite the fact that the radio was off. It was an odd noise and hard to describe. The closest thing I can think of is a cross between the sounds that whales make and the sound of a hyena. At this point I was starting to get a little concerned about what was going on and then it stopped. I figured it was just an electrical problem with the rental car, a loose connection somewhere. I kept going hoping I wouldn't break down in the middle of the desert at night.

I was only a few more miles down the road after the strange dashboard flickering and sound from the speakers when all of a sudden I was in a blinding light. The light was coming from all angles. It was as if I was immersed in a pool of pure light. I then realized that I was no longer moving. My foot was on the gas but I was stationary as if a force was keeping me in place and preventing the car from moving forward. I put the car into reverse but it had no effect. The car was being held in place.

As I sat there wondering what to do a creature appeared at the window. It it stood upright and had an oval head. What really stood out was the three large eyes. They were staring right at me. At this point I figured I must be dreaming but I wasn't. It was when the creature knocked on the window that I noticed it had four arms. It's skin was blue with yellow spots. I hesitantly rolled down the window. Then from the speakers came "You forgot something" and the creature handed me a six pack. Another message came from the speakers, "Don't leave Roswell without it." And the creature was gone. The light disappeared and I was driving down the highway.

So if you go to Roswell and don't buy any Alien beer when you leave there's a good chance you'll get stopped. I drank some of the beer. I wasn't impressed. I mean what the hell do Aliens know about making beer? I kept a couple bottles as proof of the encounter.

roswell2.jpg

roswell1.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I was in Roswell New Mexico years ago on a job. It was getting dark and I was leaving the office where I had been setting up the computer network. I had a long drive awaiting me as I was headed to Hobbs NM where I was going to be for a couple days setting up another office before driving into Lubbock Texas to setup another office before flying home. I had been on the road for close to three weeks and just wanted the trip to be over without any issues and so far everything was going great and I was a couple days ahead of schedule.

I was just a couple miles outside of Roswell on highway 285 when all the lights in the dashboard started flickering. Then this strange sound started coming from the speakers despite the fact that the radio was off. It was an odd noise and hard to describe. The closest thing I can think of is a cross between the sounds that whales make and the sound of a hyena. At this point I was starting to get a little concerned about what was going on and then it stopped. I figured it was just an electrical problem with the rental car, a loose connection somewhere. I kept going hoping I wouldn't break down in the middle of the desert at night.

I was only a few more miles down the road after the strange dashboard flickering and sound from the speakers when all of a sudden I was in a blinding light. The light was coming from all angles. It was as if I was immersed in a pool of pure light. I then realized that I was no longer moving. My foot was on the gas but I was stationary as if a force was keeping me in place and preventing the car from moving forward. I put the car into reverse but it had no effect. The car was being held in place.

As I sat there wondering what to do a creature appeared at the window. It it stood upright and had an oval head. What really stood out was the three large eyes. They were staring right at me. At this point I figured I must be dreaming but I wasn't. It was when the creature knocked on the window that I noticed it had four arms. It's skin was blue with yellow spots. I hesitantly rolled down the window. Then from the speakers came "You forgot something" and the creature handed me a six pack. Another message came from the speakers, "Don't leave Roswell without it." And the creature was gone. The light disappeared and I was driving down the highway.

So if you go to Roswell and don't buy any Alien beer when you leave there's a good chance you'll get stopped. I drank some of the beer. I wasn't impressed. I mean what the hell do Aliens know about making beer? I kept a couple bottles as proof of the encounter.

View attachment 19018458
View attachment 19018459
hey the aliens arent so bad after all!
i would have held on to your 5 pack* and waited to see if you came back for it

*the 6th beer was abducted

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
good charts, haven't seen those before
for the record I've seen 1 about 30 years ago
it was a black sphere, that seems to be the most common UFO shape seen
which adds a little credence(in my mind) to my sighting
had two posted first one on another thread second time mom was with me there was a ball of light that tailed us down a back road if i hadnt been looking up woulda never known it was there. cool thing about that sighting is 2-3 nights later my dad went out to fill outdoor wood stove came in told my mom he think he seen a ufo they live off that same road me and my mom seen the one a few nights earlier. no disc was just a ball of light with not heli or plane or jet no sound

Lehmi

i wonder what kind of coms a alien ship would have on it? like, how do they communicate over the expanse of space?
Yes, another very exciting question!

In military reports you can read that these phenomena were/are able to change the status at will even in the best security systems such as nuclear weapons bases. How is this possible with such well-shielded systems?
(There are many sightings, especially around new weapon systems and nuclear facilities.)

Some UAPs are also said to have imitated our radio signals.
They are also able to interpret radio messages so that they can then, for example, show up at the assembly point before the planes even get there.

And they appear seemingly out of nowhere, just as they can disappear into this “nothingness”.

It's not clear whether this is "just" cloaking technology or whether they can actually travel interdimensionally.
The technical fact is that radar signals can no longer be seen, although these informations are very guarded. Nobody wants to tell the enemy too much about how exactly their radar technology works.

I find it equally interesting how we humans communicate about it. There is still the psychological barrier to talking about it in public, although it has become less so.

However, among themselves, many scientists finally seem to be taking the topic seriously and are very open to it.

I noticed that many competent people, for example at the hearings in Congress, are not talking about aliens or extraterrestrial, but about non-human beings activities.

Whether the intention behind this is to say that these beings have always been here in our solar system, or is it about interdimensional travel?

The latter could perhaps provide an explanatory model for the communication method at a quantum level.

Either way, opening up this space of thought will inspire many to new ideas.