What's new

A Taste of Africa from Malawi

Hello friends! Posting here my malawi from seed (total cicle 6 months) in argentina souh america. Straight seed to soil. I already did a malawi x malawi with the original ace seeds. We havent weight her but we think she will be over the 3kg of resinous and potent buds. Smells sweet, fruity, woody and when cured the last test also give some honey smells.
3kg from one plant? Wow

Chuckeye

ramonsativa said:
Hello friends! Posting here my malawi from seed (total cicle 6 months) in argentina souh america. Straight seed to soil. I already did a malawi x malawi with the original ace seeds. We havent weight her but we think she will be over the 3kg of resinous and potent buds. Smells sweet, fruity, woody and when cured the last test also give some honey smells.
I'd like to see that ;)

Cheers

Wow! She was massive :smoke: Impressive outcome outdoors in Argentina @ramonsativa. Due to the longer vegetative stage in temperate latitudes, good growers in places like Argentina, Spanish Mediterranean coast (or similar) can sometimes get even higher yields than in the tropics with the same sativa genetics.

Did you grow the feminized or regular version ? Terpene profile sounds leaning to New Killer mother.
Thanks for supporting our work!
What a pleasure to share and have feedback from the creators themselves. I bought the regular version and made seeds using a very sweet fruity and vigorous female and a nice male too. These are the offspring of that malawi x malawi. Very resinous. Its the all time favourite ganjah around my friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531-185314.png
    Screenshot_20240531-185314.png
    2 MB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts