What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right? i was definitely running low on energy by the end of the day...at least i avoided tweaking my back or something like that...heck,i even got a tip for carrying soil to a custies car...amazing how much happy frog we sell there...
still hoping for one of the days when the commercial custies come in and we get a bonus..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to head to the frog mine...need to pick up some nutes and go to wallyworld on the way home...and hopefully have the energy to trim when i get home...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so this stuff,the super boof,is pretty darn good,tasty,solid high...two month cured is what i'm smoking

View attachment 19009580
That’s my current favorite. I had to put it away for a while because it was getting too the point I wanted a different flavor but I keep pulling out a jar because the others just don’t cut through the fog like super boof

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: slow day at the frog mine...and hot as ass again...always something to do though...and we got another small order...just one case of athena dry nutes so a heavy case...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s my current favorite. I had to put it away for a while because it was getting too the point I wanted a different flavor but I keep pulling out a jar because the others just don’t cut through the fog like super boof
It’s definitely in the top five currently …easily … very aptly named

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240526_193619703_HDR.jpg

it's boof-tastic!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day at the frog mine...hopefully no orders today...need to get moving here and water in veg before i go to work...at least it's not super early when i have to wake up...still looking forward to sleeping in like a slug saturday

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:morning garden chores dealt with,time to get ready for work...
looking at the forecast it seems we're starting june off with the first 100+ degree days next week....good times

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,quite a day yesterday,i estimate in the last couple hours of business yesterday i moved around 1000 lbs of stuff for customers...got a 20$ tip too!...one guy bought 800 1 gallon pots!

back to playing garden at home today...