What's new

91'chemdog

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diesel is coming from Chem and something else no one knows exactly what, as you should have read it is speculation not a claim like you are doing without knowing all the facts because no one know for sure.
I been growing/breeding with the real deal Chemdog and Diesel strains for over 15 years and anyone who has worked with strains that long knows the Chemdog and Diesel family very well

kro-magnon

Veteran
I been growing/breeding with the real deal Chemdog and Diesel strains for over 15 years and anyone who has worked with strains that long knows the Chemdog and Diesel family very well
And yet you don't know what is the real genetic make-up of those plants because no one knows exactly what they are so stop pretend you know more than others.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you EVER ever grown a legit Chemdog or Diesel clone only , or even smoke any 😆 , dont try educate people on what you know nothing about.

A guessing game about Genetics is 😆, like i said earlier, strains are very similar in other strains as all strains these days stem from a smaller gene pool from 70-80-90's

Thai /Afghan/Skunk etc etc but 10,000 plus strains all stem from a small handful of Original landrace type Genetics , multiple combinations etc so pheno will pop up in other strains with similar traits , that is common knowledge , so trying to guess what makes up a certain strain is a joke , especially if you don't even know any of the strains your alking about

kro-magnon

Veteran
I let other members being the judges of this pathetic interaction with you, I doubt your rep will improve with this attitude.

The more you write the more I see how dumb you are, speculating on the possible genetic make-up of Diesel has nothing to do with trying to educate others.Like I said I don't claim I just speculate, do you know your own language because it looks like you don't understand half the words I typed.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People like you come in talking absolute garbage , and people like me need to come in and say it's absolutely nonsense, I don't care if that helps my rep or not.

Let's here from others who know the Chemdog or Diesel Line well ? , and if they think it's related to Jack herer 😆 🤣 , I never in my life seen a Jack Herer in Amsterdam remotely even close to any Diesel or Chemdog

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I really can't say I like either of those varieties more than the other. Lived on the east coast for years and grown/smoked tons of different chems/diesels, including the originals. And have spent much time in Amsterdam, smoked lots of jack, including jack flash, which may be my favorite of them. Actually almost got nailed by a tram the last time I was in Amsterdam, after I had just smoked a fatty of jack flash at the dampkring, took a couple puffs of amnesia as well.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I really can't say I like either of those varieties more than the other. Lived on the east coast for years and grown/smoked tons of different chems/diesels, including the originals. And have spent much time in Amsterdam, smoked lots of jack, including jack flash, which may be my favorite of them. Actually almost got nailed by a tram the last time I was in Amsterdam, after I had just smoked a fatty of jack flash at the dampkring, took a couple puffs of amnesia as well.
I do not feel like the jack and relatives I have smoked or grown seem closely related to any of the chems I've smoked. Obviously that is just my taste buds and personal experience.

Had a friend stop me from walking out in front of a garbage truck in Chicago before a furthur show. High on L and Mdma. Truck was moving quickly and I surely would have not survived.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I never in my life seen a Jack Herer in Amsterdam remotely even close to any Diesel or Chemdog
i never meant to start a fight, but i'm probably the reason we are even on this topic right now;

the only reason i suggested anything in the realm was i was talking about the high caryophyllene content in the chems... most strains, from what i've seen, DO NOT have high caryophyllene AND low to medium myrcene content.

even the OG kushes (rumored to be closely related to chems, and i can see why) often (ime) have myrcene as the highest terp, and probably my guess would be that MOST STRAINS IN GENERAL have myrcene as the highest terp.

chem is kinda rare in that regard, it seems to me... caryophyllene as the highest terp by far, and lower(ish) myrcene.

afaik, jack herer (yes, i know... the timeline) also tends to have high caryophyllene and doesn't have myrcene super high.

that, coupled with the kinda skunky scent of some or most chems (to me, anyway), as well as the speculation that they're descended from northern lights (don't remember the last time i had any, but they are apparently not super high odor nor super skunky)... is there skunk? someone else brought that up, but it seems to me to hold water. i'm no expert, btw... so go easy on me if i'm dead wrong lol.

idk, i just think it wouldn't be too far off to say that it was a haze/ NL/ skunk combo of sorts... the look of some chems often reminds me of american sativas, maybe i'm way off... just going by my (less than perfect) eyes.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never meant to start a fight, but i'm probably the reason we are even on this topic right now;

the only reason i suggested anything in the realm was i was talking about the high caryophyllene content in the chems... most strains, from what i've seen, DO NOT have high caryophyllene AND low to medium myrcene content.

even the OG kushes (rumored to be closely related to chems, and i can see why) often (ime) have myrcene as the highest terp, and probably my guess would be that MOST STRAINS IN GENERAL have myrcene as the highest terp.

chem is kinda rare in that regard, it seems to me... caryophyllene as the highest terp by far, and lower(ish) myrcene.

afaik, jack herer (yes, i know... the timeline) also tends to have high caryophyllene and doesn't have myrcene super high.

that, coupled with the kinda skunky scent of some or most chems (to me, anyway), as well as the speculation that they're descended from northern lights (don't remember the last time i had any, but they are apparently not super high odor nor super skunky)... is there skunk? someone else brought that up, but it seems to me to hold water. i'm no expert, btw... so go easy on me if i'm dead wrong lol.

idk, i just think it wouldn't be too far off to say that it was a haze/ NL/ skunk combo of sorts... the look of some chems often reminds me of american sativas, maybe i'm way off... just going by my (less than perfect) eyes.
To me and again like mentioned nobody knows but my opinion is either the NL, Super Skunk or even the 91 on to herself, any of those 3 can be the pollen that hit the 91 to make Diesel, but definitely not any Haze , zero detected ever and it's been over 20 years so someone would of found Haze like phenos in all the S1's people made and or released

goingrey

I don't know how accurate the information on Leafly is but according to them it seems all of the modern strains are caryophyllene-dominant, interesting.

And from the classics: Sensi Skunk, Super Skunk..

kro-magnon

Veteran

Man you're not responsible for what happened with OJD, he acted like a stupid bully just because we had a discussion about the possible genetic make-up of a famous strain, that's on him not you.