What's new

Train

acespicoli

Some times the worst plants in veg turn out to be the best in flower 🤷‍♂️
Hard to grow all the outliers when your dealing with plant count restraints
Repeatedly working the same line over and over again has real value when large plants are open pollinated
Huge amounts of seeds are produced and refrigerated on the first generation, :thinking: random thoughts...maybe

When selecting skunk phenos what are the characteristics that are most appealing to skunk fans?
  1. Smell
  2. High
  3. Yield
  4. Flower time
Maybe I missed some or the order of most important
The real beauty of us here together is we see what everyone's best skunk is as everyone has different tastes
Im really looking forward to what we all produce and can achieve together :huggg:

Preclinical evidence suggests that one aspect of the polypharmacy of CBD is that it modulates brain excitatory glutamate and inhibitory γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) levels, including in brain regions linked to ASD, such as the basal ganglia (BG) and the dorsomedial prefrontal cortex (DMPFC)

What's In Valerian Root?​

The value of valerian root comes from oil within the root. The oil is known for its pungent scent which smells much worse than the flower itself — some have compared the odor to stinky cheese, and others to dirty feet. Yet, apart from its foul odor, valerian root may do some potentially useful things in our brains.

It has been suggested that valerian root has special chemical properties that are useful in the treatment of anxiety, some of which may actually mimic some of the effects of long accepted anxiety treatments.

Valerian root contains specific acids that have been named after the plant itself as valerenic acids, may translate into GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid.

THC/CBD
21/7

Last edited:

acespicoli

1716457891428.png

In 1985, American toy manufacturer Mattel used patchouli oil in the plastic used to produce the action figure Stinkor in the Masters of the Universe line of toys.[18]

Stinkor is a fictional character, a villain from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Labeled the
"Evil Master of Odors,"
Stinkor is essentially a humanoid skunk
whose superpower is the ability to release a toxic odor from his body that renders foes immobile.[1]

Conception​

1985​

Stinkor was first introduced in 1985 as an action figure from the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe toyline and came packaged with a mini-comic entitled The Stench of Evil!. The Stinkor action figure had a semi-foul scent, giving it the distinction of being one of the few toys whose "action feature" was an odor. The Stinkor action figure was created by Mattel by re-using the mold of another villain in the Masters of the Universe line Mer-Man. The only differences between the Mer-Man and Stinkor action figures were that Stinkor was painted black and white, had different chest armor and was chemically treated with patchouli oil to smell musky.[2]

Stinkor was presented to Lou Scheimer and other staff at Filmation for inclusion in the original Masters of the Universe cartoon series, but his questionable superpower kept him from ever making an appearance on television. According to Filmation staff, when the description of Stinkor was read out at a meeting of the story editors, all of them burst out laughing and vowed never to use Stinkor in any episode script.[3]
1716458547278.png

:ROFLMAO:
The main chemical component of patchouli oil is patchoulol, a sesquiterpene alcohol.[6]
Patchoulol is also used in the synthesis of the chemotherapy drug Taxol.

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Omg - made my day! I will reserve the Name for a future Skunk Cross xD

And I will order a statue for my future Growroom!
———————

Back to the Basic5 Cross
IMG_1200.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts