What's new

The Landrace Team

Lugo

Veteran
I thought Zomia were all hype at first myself but theres folks on here that have ran their gear with some great results. I think they're the real deal
In the years since Zomia Collective started ive only heard 2 people, 2! talking smack about Zomia, this dude up here is one of them and the other is a friend of his so go figure...

RobFromTX

Not to derail the thread, but since were on the subject of mangobiche, has anyone had experience with undergrounds version? Or know where they sourced it from? I know this bank is legit and they have a good following but they have no grow reports. just curious

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_113059434.jpg
    IMG_20240406_113059434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30

BC LONE WOLF

since the conversations is about colombianas, I just wanted to share that ordered from a source I have tried before a Santa Marta gold, supposed to be a true SMG not a cross and at same time a Panama red 1976. Im waiting for it to be delivered.

I expect to see familiar traits as the genotypes around that area (gran Colombia) seem to be the same but just moved elsewhere. I still have the mango biche x LB and have some ideas to where I wanna take it with the santa marta and the panama red.

Maybe this winter I can do a central America recap with the panama red, SMG, Honduras, Mangobiche, Purple satellite... trying to get that Oaxaca pheno to cross with a Colombian authentic.

edit: seems like the pure Oaxaca is not gonna be hitting the streets anytime soon, not being released in pure form by gate keepers. lots of hybrids being sold tho...
☮️

Winter project
345cd825-a916-4338-8afb-babfcbcd942b.jpeg

Verdant Whisperer

I think that panama red, and manga rosa, and brazil amazoni, and guatemala landrace are all closely related if not the same original just selected differently. i have some brick seeds from central america and one phenotype looks like manga rosa, another looks like ace's guatemala, and another is think funky phenotype of the 3 females that it has skinny leaves but they are short and the leaves are incredibly wide. up to 11 leaflets short skinny leaves where the leaf if wider than the longest leaflet. someone told me a while back the original panama red was manga rosa brought from brazil cultivated in central america for export to us and markets.

BC LONE WOLF

I think that panama red, and manga rosa, and brazil amazoni, and guatemala landrace are all closely related if not the same original just selected differently. i have some brick seeds from central america and one phenotype looks like manga rosa, another looks like ace's guatemala, and another is think funky phenotype of the 3 females that it has skinny leaves but they are short and the leaves are incredibly wide. up to 11 leaflets short skinny leaves where the leaf if wider than the longest leaflet. someone told me a while back the original panama red was manga rosa brought from brazil cultivated in central america for export to us and markets.

That is what I’m looking forward to seeing. From the Panama some magenta pistils and from the SMG some real potency. I won’t be running them outdoors just yet as I have lots on my plate with this summer’s session but I think I might do a small selection run this winter, I got the Honduras Ace as well, really wanting to throw at least 5 beans from all these great heirlooms.

Lugo

Veteran
Did you get a chance to run that one lugo? From the info i find online it looks legit, long flowering
No, just a friend in Spain has and they were quite beautiful and judging by pics and vids they looked very solid.

I have my own open pollinated MB plus a Mexican Sativa Skunk cross that ive been working on the last few years.

Pic are the MB moms of the cross before and during pollination.

I'd give that CBGN MB a try, or Undergrounds

Attachments

• IMG_20240108_095835_694.jpg
    IMG_20240108_095835_694.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
  • received_1159740045233161.jpeg
    received_1159740045233161.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 8
  • received_442073601793839.jpeg
    received_442073601793839.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 8
  • received_1494701257796400.jpeg
    received_1494701257796400.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 9

BC LONE WOLF

No, just a friend in Spain has and they were quite beautiful and judging by pics and vids they looked very solid.

I have my own open pollinated MB plus a Mexican Sativa Skunk cross that ive been working on the last few years.

Pic are the MB moms of the cross before and during pollination.

I'd give that CBGN MB a try, or Undergrounds

You been doing a great job with that MB, been following the ride.