What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Hi SubGirl, I couldn’t find that you said where you obtained the C99 seeds from?
I got them from another grower when he heard I was looking for more Cap Junky seeds. I gre it once already with great results.
‘you can obtain the at:

SubGirl

420club
I got them from another grower when he heard I was looking for more Cap Junky seeds. I gre it once already with great results.
‘you can obtain the at:
If you were talking about the sativa outside plants C99, they came from a west coast grower and dear friend. I wanted to try sativa outside this year. I have three plants and hope that at least one of them is a female.

Last edited:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
‘you can obtain the at:

Nice find, SubGirl. :respect: I grew out the c99 back around 2003 or so. I loved it - I've only smoked Cap Junky - glued me to the couch. There might be something interesting in the cross, me thinks:unsure:

Your post made me buy a pack. Thank you

SubGirl

420club
Nice find, SubGirl. :respect: I grew out the c99 back around 2003 or so. I loved it - I've only smoked Cap Junky - glued me to the couch. There might be something interesting in the cross, me thinks:unsure:

Your post made me buy a pack. Thank you
I think you will enjoy growing them. Mine are just getting started but @Boo has some in flower if you want to check them out. This is a pic of the last time I grew Cap Junky. It was great weed. I still have some left and enjoy it.
IMG_2749.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
that is a dance that I sometimes fail at , matching indoor time to outdoor time , I have had my share of plants go into flower and then back to veg , what a clusterfvck

i have matched the hours right down to 5 minutes but have had some plants go into flower when put outdoors , around here that would be around May 21st

what is a mystery to me is our volunteer plants…

some came up this year the first week in April and they are chugging along , none go into flower even though in April the light is about 12-12

why dont the volunteers go into flower?

bak to the books!
I think it’s because the volunteers know it’s the real thing. The inside plants only know what we provide them thru imitation lighting until they get outside where they realize that we have been fuc#ing with them. I hate the reveg thing. I see where some folks try to make this happen. I’m hoping starting mine outside this year a month later, they will grow nice. They are about two foot shorter than what I’ve put out the last three years but have plenty of time to get big outside before harvest.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I think it’s because the volunteers know it’s the real thing. The inside plants only know what we provide them thru imitation lighting until they get outside where they realize that we have been fuc#ing with them. I hate the reveg thing. I see where some folks try to make this happen. I’m hoping starting mine outside this year a month later, they will grow nice. They are about two foot shorter than what I’ve put out the last three years but have plenty of time to get big outside before harvest.

it’s funny in a way , but all our volunteers came up around the first week of April , only about 10 hours of light , below freezing temps , snowed on twice , and never went into flower

but by gawd if I had put out a plant that I started indoors , it would have freaked out , died , or flowered and if it survived , would switch back and start the farkled out re-vegg

SubGirl

420club
it’s funny in a way , but all our volunteers came up around the first week of April , only about 10 hours of light , below freezing temps , snowed on twice , and never went into flower

but by gawd if I had put out a plant that I started indoors , it would have freaked out , died , or flowered and if it survived , would switch back and start the farkled out re-vegg
Three outta four revegged last year, two outta four ther year before. So Im Hoping its late enough this year that they can warm up to Mother Nature.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Like yourself, I have two cap junkie strains. One is crossed with Rosetta Stone and the other is crossed with C 99. The plants with the flowers that are forming are four weeks old and their sidekicks are only two weeks old. I am also growing the girl crush and all three are looking stellar.

Attachments

• IMG_2651.jpeg
    IMG_2651.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2649.jpeg
    IMG_2649.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 13

SubGirl

420club
As I understand it. The cap junky is only available as a clone. I learned this when I thought I was growing it from a seed someone gave me that just said cap junky on the hand written label. Apparently it was either Cap junky x C99 or Cap junky x Rosetta stone.
‘I’m growing both now to see if one is better than the other.

LifeLess

Veteran
As I understand it. The cap junky is only available as a clone. I learned this when I thought I was growing it from a seed someone gave me that just said cap junky on the hand written label. Apparently it was either Cap junky x C99 or Cap junky x Rosetta stone.
‘I’m growing both now to see if one is better than the other.
Thank you for the info. I had to laugh because someone on icmag says someone gave them cap junky pollen. Even if it was available I can't see anyone just giving that away. All he is doing is watering down the strain gene pool. Ty Subgirl.

Latest posts

Latest posts