What's new

straight from a pyschatrists mouth: sativa is bad for antipsychotics users

Zeta Reticuli

😢 Yeah definitely... We had so incidents here with laced weed that was literally laced with every type of spice, and other chemical substances and teens jumped off of buildings, and before you know it, the conservative authorities began ever since then searching far and wide for anyone growing proper weed even medicinal ones used for illnesses 😢 😡 For an example there was this one guy suffering from some type of chronic pain I can't recall if he had cancer but I think it was and he made himself THC mixed with CBD oil to help him get through the day since his medications only made it worse, but the Cannabis oil helped him so so much until some conservatives ratted him out to the authorities and sentenced him to prison obviously for many years.... And I still get chills of anger just remembering it.... The police and even their bosses talked about him like he was some kind of terrorist 😡... Elderly drunk folk who apperantly were of that so called "higher class" called him out for being a criminal low life and how he deserved to get the sentence that he got!!! 😡 Another mother conservative and this was also on the news of how she told police that her daughter was smoking weed and she was sentenced to prison, but the mother kept saying how it was for her own good 😡... And other conservative mother and father's kept saying how she did the right thing.... But why read the news when I've witnessed people here get in trouble for herb, and get ratted out for it by alcoholic conservatives (I drink too but I'm more pro weed than alcohol) I know that I'm probably annoying saying all of this stuff on icmag since this is not my first time but rest assured: I hate conservatives who hate weed so much because they ruin good and innocent lives 😡

I also hate when bad things happends to good or ill people that wished to use or grow proper
Cannabis for medicine or recreative.

But i really dont like when people lace weed with synth cannabionids and sell it like there are
no any consequences,those synth cannabionids are really dangerous thing and people go
crazy or die from that shit,thats why i am for legalization and normalizing of good growed
organic weed.

Rocket Soul

I really think it depends on which sativa and for what underlying conditions the antipsychotics were given for.
My absolute all time favorite "mood weed" was Y Griega, which is sativa from both Kali Mist and Amnesia Haze - it produced what can only be descirbed as a little sun inside your chest shining on your heart and soul. But yeah, theres a lot of sativa which is not much good if you have head problems.

I really think it depends on which sativa and for what underlying conditions the antipsychotics were given for.
My absolute all time favorite "mood weed" was Y Griega, which is sativa from both Kali Mist and Amnesia Haze - it produced what can only be descirbed as a little sun inside your chest shining on your heart and soul. But yeah, theres a lot of sativa which is not much good if you have head problems.
And was it from clone or from seed?

Because a cross of Amnesia haze and Kali Mist would be a poly-polyhybrid that would produce billions of phenos with their chemical makeup being all over the place.