What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you got it man! plus i will show a pic of the food we get
she is about 10 min out, so i wont get to it now, but im on it
Ah yeah, totally, that's what i meant, we should show our peepees to each other like little kids. That would be fun and innocent again. Speaking of which, does anyone have any pics of little kids' peepees? If not, do you want some?
Oh shit, im sorry, didnt mean to say that. Forget i said that.
Unless...?

What are we talking about here, white supremacy? Cool, im down with that. I love whitey. Especially their women. Is ur ex white, DB? Dont wish cancer on her, that's bad karma. Instead, u should wish she gets hit by a bus or something. At least then her estate will get a settlement and ur kid will get a nice sum to live off of.

Did ur ex break up with u cause of the drinking, Pops? Well, her loss. U seem perfectly fine when ur drunk, far as i can tell. Except the spelling gets kind of whack. Like u lose 20% of ur brain capacity when ur drunk.
😃 Exs suck. Except if your pops then they take you to dinner. Just getting ready for bed here
sorry guys no pics! imma f'n degenerate~1 and i know it
things happened so fast and before i knew it i was back home with good memories and a belly of food
me and the ex went out ofr fancy food at the vietnamese joint! and were going to get mochi nuts!
/yeah! you want your mouth full of this
but the place was out of business
/f'y and your $5 doughnut!
the pho place was awesome

oh f you @Bababooey *
pics of stfu!
/i dont mean to lay it on hard but come on
Pops was eaten by his ex
no! she go this shrimp and vermicelli thing
it was ok

*jk brother! you know you will always be my imaginary football friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts