What's new

Lemonade šŸ‹ OG

mr.brunch

Veteran
Morning all :tiphat:
The gorilla haze are a week into flower, so I thought itā€™s time to get the next girls lined up.
Been looking forward to theseā€¦

4 x lemonade OG into tiny pots of peat based compost, light watering and into a bag for a few days (saves getting the prop out)

Theyā€™ll eventually be under the @Mars Hydro Led fce-4800, but Iā€™ll be taking advantage of the sunshine to get a head start.
Here they are
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3671.jpeg
IMG_3672.jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow I actually asked about these when ordering my glue, assumed they were out of stock. Glad you're doing this, will be watching closely as it sounded amazing.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Wow I actually asked about these when ordering my glue, assumed they were out of stock. Glad you're doing this, will be watching closely as it sounded amazing.
I managed to get a pack as part of my prize, Iā€™ve been interested in them since seeing the frosty lemons thread.

I went and trimmed the other tent today ( an unidentified chem cross) and repotted the xodus that got started off in the gorilla haze tentā€¦ they stink already and only in veg.
Should be flowering those in a week or two

Reactions: GMT

Cuddles

I wanted to try @VerdantGreen s Lemon Thai but it was out of stock and now the RGS website is down anyway. DoesnĀ“t matter because I had no 40 quid, lol
But I looked for other strains anyway and came across Lemon Juice OG instead.

IĀ“ve become more and more interested in plants with fruity scents. Not just for flavour when smoking but mainly to help keeping the `skunkyĀ“ grow odour down as much as possible.

So I look forward to finding out more about your lemony grow and hearing about your grow experience with this strain :)

Last edited: