What's new

Anyone interested in a serious happiness and motivation grow ?

GUY-FAWKES

Coming along nicely, serious seeds is a blast from the past.

Any training topping/lst techniques, I take it these are fems?

What's the dimensions of your tent..

Hopefully you get a bountiful crop, happy growing man will keep a beedy eye on this.
☯️
Evening mate.

Yeah I was fancying something old school and decided on these two . So far they have grown really well.
I was huge fan of old sensi star so hoping I find something like that here . If I do I fill tent and hunt for a nice mother in near future. Judging by resin ect so far she ticking all the boxes .

The happiness got a little lst during veg to try get a bit more of lateral growth going and help keep the total plant height when the stretched during bloom but motivations were left to do their thing and Ended up with pretty decant side branches tbf. I had anticipated the happiness to stretch a bit more tbh but other than that pretty happy with size they ended up but I was to do them again I’d go 5 weeks veg rather than 4 .

Yes they fems . Tent is 1.25 x 2m .

Hope you enjoy the rest of the show . We just getting to the good bit .

GUY-FAWKES

Nice work GUY-FAWKES ;)(y) Got my serious happiness nuts 2 weeks ago.
I hope i can try them this year too. want to select a mom for the first time.

are there any phenos? or are they just looking like 1:1 copies? :D
Cheers mate.

So far they’ve been pleasure to work with and Pheno wise there’s not much in it as Most of what I have here look very alike indeed More warlock dom grown than ak imo , but there’s one that’s quite a bit more ak/sativa dom that looks very promising in it own way, that’s out of 8 plants so pretty solid I’d say.

The description from serious speaks of highly potent ak phenos that do pop up from time to time so suspect that’s what I have here. Il probably take a clone as she only one from 8 that any different to the rest and hate it ti be the one if those ones that got away.

Latest posts

Latest posts